Ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name:  Aiden Gomayai

Your SteamID :76561198236325508
Your Discord ID#: fernadoshotdog

Reason for ban: Nitrp/ltarp/exploit/jailbreak

Length of ban: permant

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): im sorry for the jailbreak and exploit. but i would like to dispute the ltarp and nitrp.
Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned but also still punished for the exploit and jailbreak i understand what i did was wrong, but the nitrp and the ltarp is completely wrong when the guy asked for my discord i gave it to him correctly fernadoshotdog. i also did not ltarp the whole experience until the admin told me i would be banned perma so that's when i left. can you call the ltarp when the admin is just putting in the stuff to ban me there was no roleplay there only ooc stuff so i left cause punishment was already being handed out. If u would like to see the recording i have it I cannot upload full clip cuase its 23 min long so please contact me on discord so we can arrange this. I also believe the ltarp also has no evidence provided because he was going off what the other guy said not what actually happened and made the assumption of me ltarping when i left after he told me i would be getting perma banned . All in all I'm sorry for my actions and would not like to be perma banned and will take any other punishment for this. 
Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

• Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Funny 1

I'm the member of UA that extended your ban to perma. I evidence provided to me, and the testimony of the staff member who was dealing with you, and came to the same conclusion that you deserved to be banned. However, I noticed you had an incredibly large amount of POs. Specifically, over the course of about 2 months you've received 7 bans and 8 notes. There's no way that a reasonable person could actually get in trouble that much unless they were really trying.

My favorite note from your list is "ticket misuse, wanting to play chess, and making tickets about becoming the 'alpha wolf' and gooning"

You are the definition of a low quality player, and I decided that we just in general did not want you here. You clearly show no capability of reformation, and provide nothing to the RP of the community.

• Like 1

Fuck you nigga ima alt lol hardware ip ban me this isnt my home ip or my main pc. have fun. ill be on server in a week or 2 when i come home.

• Like 1
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 1

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.