Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam fatstick445/John Fahlistro

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve) 570507766

Your Discord ID#:yuioq.

Reason for Punch minge and rdm which is weird cause other guy hasn't faced any consequences but I'm the one that gets a 15 day ban for that and I haven't been banned or warned of any type in over a year for something as goofy as that even if that was this case which it was not. I shouldn't get hit with a heavy ban  for something as silly as that. I got frustrated with the admin because he kept pulling me for stupid reasons I had submitted reports over and over again and nothing was done about mine half the time I didn't even get a response from the team. But as soon as I do something about it I get hit with a ban it makes 0 sense 

Length of ban: 15 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):I'm sorry to the admin I got disrespectful with I just felt you where being more then unreasonable with me despite the fact you did nothing to the kids who rdmed me. I'm  sorry I got disrespectful wasn't a good choice on my part
Why should you be unbanned? I genuinely have a good time on the server it is fun and I enjoy my time on their I'm not their to minge or cause any stressful events on the server that's why I'm asking for another chance and next time I will just clip the encounter I don't know anything about punch minging Tho I hit the guy who hit me I wasn't going up to randoms and hitting them for no reason doesn't make much sense but ok. Thanks for your time.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Hi! Banning staff member here. I will go through your initial ban and why it was updated to be longer. So the first ban was due to NITRP and Punch Minge. This was due to me having to many times this same evening already having speak to you about these situations. The clip brought forward to me during the original sit can be found here

Now, the reason your ban was extended, was due to you having another waiting RDM ticket against while I was actively working with you in sit. In the same evening where I had already spoken to you about your minging, I had to give you a note for RDM from a previous sit. Once I had just finished the original sit with you that lead to original ban, I took another RDM ticket, and you were the person in question during that sit as well. You had put them under fearRP to speak with them, they complied, and you proceeded to still punch them to death. The user that made this ticket accidentally deleted the clip, we were able to find a working version so please excuse the scuffed screen record and reupload I had to do here to ensure you had full context to this situation. This clip does not just show RDM, but your again use of punch minging which you already had a history of before.

• Disagree 1

yea the histroy of that was over a year ago dude??? i havent got introuble on the server since that 

you extending my band for a silly punch minge that I really wasn't even doing I was doing it to the people that where doing it to me but the lift of the ban was completely unjustified the rdm was revenge rdm now tell me how many times did i report the same kid for rdm and you did absolutely nothing but repossess  my weapons when I died in sent me back and not too mention you had a little attitude in the sit  you cant expect to me just sit their in take that stuff. im fine that you banned me but for 15 days is absolutely ridiculous  and you know it you were completely unfair in the situation and your way of controlling the situation as a staff member was garbage.

I'm willing to work to get this corrected again I'm sorry for the staff diss but it wasn't for no reason so don't get it twisted. you know well I'm not on that server to troll specially if i joined a crime family and actually hours in to get the position I'm in on their you are trying to make it seem like i am strictly trolling hell the people who where vdming the whole server got a 1 or 2 day ban despite all the reports  .  

I agree the ban shouldn’t be as harsh however you still broke the rules.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 5 days.

Edited by Youbear
  • Like 1