PET Flag Appeal

Your Name: Davey Micheal

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419342183

Staff Member involved: Anzati & some mod

What flags were blacklisted from you?: PET

Reason for blacklist (if given): Building parking poles in the alleyway beside my building.

Why should they be returned?: I use my PET Flags strictly for building. I have one singular prior from an event were everyone was fucking around and I didn't realize  that I even had a note from it. Pretty much today what went down was people kept playing loud music and revving there engines outside my property where me and my men actively RP, as well as do business transactions. So to prevent this I had placed decorative American flags and went in my head just so my employees can actually be at peace. Well I was in my head supposedly Anzati came and removed them and never said a word to me no PM or anything witch is fine but me being very stressed and sleep deprived I just thought that I had clicked z and removed them. After me seeing the flags were gone and the issue persisting I placed stop poles on ONE side of the alley and another player unrelated to my faction had completely prop blocked the alley on the jews side making them angry and prompting them to call staff. Instead of making 5 reports on that guy they all jumped to the conclusion it was me and listed my name in the reports. So finally I got dragged by some mod where I set things straight and explained only the parking poles were me and after this being proven I asked if it was alright and he then told me "yeah the poles are alright thats an IC issue" so I went back and placed more so I can just run my establishment in peace. STUPIDLY I forgot to use /me and you can ask anyone who knows me I am constantly roleplaying and using the /me command hell you can even see my logs. Anyways I finally get pulled to a sit and greeted by anzati saying that he was taking my flags I further explain the situation and he says he wont take them and is leaving a note that still didn't sit right with me so I argued it and after me trying to reconcile with him for a bit he finally just decided to flat out blacklist me from my flags entirely. I do apologize for not using the /me command and I definitely will remember to in the future and there is no excuse for that. Im just askin for another chance hear I need to get my faction up and running and im primarily the person who builds most of our dupes and not being able to pull up the map in single player complicates things even more. Sorry again 

Edited by Davey
STEAMID Missing
  • Dumb 1

The jewish also did this shortly after I got my flags removed for making tiny realistic parking poles. Id be very shocked if they actually RPd this out and didn't just throw it down to cause problems.Star.PNG?ex=667cbb3e&is=667b69be&hm=a1d0

PET Flag taking admin here (this is basically just an explanation from my side so the appeal is fair and decided properly).

I first received a report about some flags blocking the alleyway. So I tracked down who it was, it was you. You were AFK and I tried talking to you and no response, I didn't PM and I agree that was my fault.

.image.thumb.jpeg.5c7432dba9db28f58607fbf4396327f0.jpeg

I then get another report about the same type of props in the area, but instead they were short poles....

When I figured it was you again, I tped you, and you almost instantly removed the props when I asked "whats up with the props in the alleyway again?". (Almost like you knew it was wrong)

During the sit, you had brought up you put up those props because people were 'revving their cars'. This to me, I saw it as you were avoiding the confrontation roleplay by placing props down (PET flag abuse)...

You then continued on to say 'other people are doing it', but yet, you didn't create a single report because you said, and I quote, word for word, "because im not a sissy crybaby".

More points during the sit, you had said you have never had a note before, yet you had 3, one specifically for Prop abuse on June 13th. Less than 2 weeks ago, when I questioned you on why you simply respawned it, you had said you were placing dupes and just conveniently placed them again, yes I admit it was my fault for not pming you to not do it, but you continued on to say that it was 100% allowed because a Moderator (morty & byte (if im correct)) had said, less than 15 seconds before me pulling you that you were allowed to build there, but not prop block it to cars. 

I never once pulled rank on you or the moderators, but I had stated that just because one staff member said it 15 seconds before I brought you to the sit, does not mean my entire word is invalid. Ontop of that, what they said (yes I was there), was not even remotely close to "You are allowed to prop block this alley way".

Genuinely, you talked yourself into getting your PET flags removed. I gave you time to calm down and have a civil conversation but you continued to yell over me and call me names, I was trying to give you a chance but you continued to lie and disrespect me. 

1 hour ago, Davey said:

The jewish also did this shortly after I got my flags removed for making tiny realistic parking poles. Id be very shocked if they actually RPd this out and didn't just throw it down to cause problems.Star.PNG?ex=667cbb3e&is=667b69be&hm=a1d0

I forgot to mention, about the lying, you said you had done /me's for the "roleplay" of the parking poles. You said in real life, multiple people have put parking poles but they would be removed.

But for this reply specifically, I already stated why this is and isn't allowed.

24 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

I forgot to mention, about the lying, you said you had done /me's for the "roleplay" of the parking poles. You said in real life, multiple people have put parking poles but they would be removed.

But for this reply specifically, I already stated why this is and isn't allowed.

I mentioned I had done /me for part of this entire roleplay situation talking about when they had places a bunch of props around my building and I picked them up in roleplay so staff was able to remove them. Please dont twist my words.

24 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

Also the photo I put is somehow not considered PET flag abuse but my do not enter signs are? Makes little to no sense......

26 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

PET Flag taking admin here (this is basically just an explanation from my side so the appeal is fair and decided properly).

I first received a report about some flags blocking the alleyway. So I tracked down who it was, it was you. You were AFK and I tried talking to you and no response, I didn't PM and I agree that was my fault.

.image.thumb.jpeg.5c7432dba9db28f58607fbf4396327f0.jpeg

I then get another report about the same type of props in the area, but instead they were short poles....

When I figured it was you again, I tped you, and you almost instantly removed the props when I asked "whats up with the props in the alleyway again?". (Almost like you knew it was wrong)

During the sit, you had brought up you put up those props because people were 'revving their cars'. This to me, I saw it as you were avoiding the confrontation roleplay by placing props down (PET flag abuse)...

You then continued on to say 'other people are doing it', but yet, you didn't create a single report because you said, and I quote, word for word, "because im not a sissy crybaby".

More points during the sit, you had said you have never had a note before, yet you had 3, one specifically for Prop abuse on June 13th. Less than 2 weeks ago, when I questioned you on why you simply respawned it, you had said you were placing dupes and just conveniently placed them again, yes I admit it was my fault for not pming you to not do it, but you continued on to say that it was 100% allowed because a Moderator (morty & byte (if im correct)) had said, less than 15 seconds before me pulling you that you were allowed to build there, but not prop block it to cars. 

I never once pulled rank on you or the moderators, but I had stated that just because one staff member said it 15 seconds before I brought you to the sit, does not mean my entire word is invalid. Ontop of that, what they said (yes I was there), was not even remotely close to "You are allowed to prop block this alley way".

Genuinely, you talked yourself into getting your PET flags removed. I gave you time to calm down and have a civil conversation but you continued to yell over me and call me names, I was trying to give you a chance but you continued to lie and disrespect me. 

Your throwing around alot of false information here and im not liking it. Not once did I call you names and I NEVER REMOVED THE PROPS there has got to be some way of proving this anyhow I also had no knowledge of the notes besides the one for prop abuse during event like I explained above. Also my interaction with the mods was not 15 seconds before.........  Also the prop rules that are even close to this incident state 

1. Prop block includes blocking perfectly reasonable entrances or back entrances to buildings / doors.
  2. Players may not block or obstruct streets or major traffic ways without proper reason.

Neither of these rules are broken hence this isnt even propblock even with the flags I left a big enough gap for cars to fit through and obviously a player can fit through.  

Just now, Davey said:

Your throwing around alot of false information here and im not liking it not once did I call you names and I NEVER REMOVEDS THE PROPS there has got to be some way of proving this anyhow I also had no knowledge of the notes besides the one for prop abuse during event like I explained above. Also my interaction with the mods was not 15 seconds before.........  Also the prop rules that are even close to this incident state 

1. Prop block includes blocking perfectly reasonable entrances or back entrances to buildings / doors.
  2. Players may not block or obstruct streets or major traffic ways without proper reason.

Neither of these rules are broken hence this isnt even propblock even with the flags I left a big enough gap for cars to fit through and obviously a player can fit through.  

I said you removed the 2nd round of props during the sit.... I'm not twisting your words whatsoever. You're even getting angry over text. Also once again lying, "with the flags I left a big enough gap for cars". Do you really think this is true? In the screenshot there is an average sized car right at the bottom of the screen but yet, it is no where near close to fitting......

3 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

I said you removed the 2nd round of props during the sit.... I'm not twisting your words whatsoever. You're even getting angry over text. Also once again lying, "with the flags I left a big enough gap for cars". Do you really think this is true? In the screenshot there is an average sized car right at the bottom of the screen but yet, it is no where near close to fitting......

I watched a vehical fit through the large gap with my own eyes. Also im very calm currently just using caps to emphasize the words your putting in my mouth. As I said in the sit though im already aware your never going to admit your in the wrong so there is no point in arguing with you. And like I said I didnt remove any props during a sit and ill say it again. 

12 minutes ago, Davey said:

I watched a vehical fit through the large gap with my own eyes. Also im very calm currently just using caps to emphasize the words your putting in my mouth. As I said in the sit though im already aware your never going to admit your in the wrong so there is no point in arguing with you. And like I said I didnt remove any props during a sit and ill say it again. 

image.thumb.png.576c0cc828471064dc659d587fbe5bed.png

In the end, your PET flags were removed for the type of prop you placed at first, distance, location, etc... Yes you were not given any warnings about it (talking about the flags), but we as admins shouldn't have to. Especially if you have already received a recent note about it. Your attitude was generally not helping to resolve the situation either. Once you understand that props are meant to be used to enhance roleplay and not avoid or overrule, then sure I absolutely agree you should have your PET flags back.

Posted (edited)

I 100% understand props are strictly for roleplay witch is what my intention was and there is a lack of props like the above photo and I wasn't gonna search for 30 minutes so I threw down a quick solution that I thought was logical and realistic. Also the final time you had pulled me when you took my flags away I had similar looking props like the photo above so there wouldn't be any trouble, ill try and throw a photo down below. Please don't try and justify removing my flags due to the type of prop as I corrected the prop I was using to a much more realistic and logical one. I was calm and collected and has a good attitude as well until you started acting stuck up and once again not admitting you jumped to conclusions. For instance mid sit when you apologized for automatically assuming that I had lied about receiving permission from a moderator. This will be my final reply to this topic unless UA requires a response to reach there final decision. Hope we can work this out!

prop.PNG?ex=667cdad2&is=667b8952&hm=6ee6

Edited by Davey
Grammer

So, a couple of things here. Namely, you could've avoided literally all of this if you didnt become a bumbling idiot and got defensive. You LITERALLY talked yourself into losing your pet flags.

Because realistically no rule was actually broken here, except for you bumbling on and digging your grave for no reason.

In terms of prop block, you weren't actually prop blocking because people could still walk through. The only thing affected were cars, and it's not an actual road. That being said, I want to make it clear you dont own that alleyway.

I'll return your pet flags but next time an admin pulls you dont act silly.

Your flag appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The blacklist will be lifted from your account shortly.