Cab Business

I’ve been running the cab for a while now and feel it could be more influential as an organized profession. Right now it’s seen as a starter job for new players. These new taxis are slightly detrimental for a legitimate cab company. I’ve purchased the $15,000 personal cab, and noticed a lot more interaction just being out of the free taxi. I’m suggesting a more integrated public transportation system for the city. It could provide more stable long term legal jobs without the full time commitment like a faction would need. If anyone has any more ideas to build upon this or would be interested I would love to hear it. I just don’t think the job fits a newer player they don’t know their way around the city yet and may not be the best drivers. I think the taxi job could be taken to a new level fun and useful for all citizens with a little bit of guidance.

-JoJo

JoJo’s Cab Co

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Pat Guy said:

I’ve been running the cab for a while now and feel it could be more influential as an organized profession. Right now it’s seen as a starter job for new players. These new taxis are slightly detrimental for a legitimate cab company. I’ve purchased the $15,000 personal cab, and noticed a lot more interaction just being out of the free taxi. I’m suggesting a more integrated public transportation system for the city. It could provide more stable long term legal jobs without the full time commitment like a faction would need. If anyone has any more ideas to build upon this or would be interested I would love to hear it. I just don’t think the job fits a newer player they don’t know their way around the city yet and may not be the best drivers. I think the taxi job could be taken to a new level fun and useful for all citizens with a little bit of guidance.

-JoJo

JoJo’s Cab Co

I like this. i would expand taxi RP and be interesting

• Like 4

It would create more RP for people when it comes to the taxis, but there would always have to be a don taxi and other people running it, which could get a little boring, assuming I'm understanding what you're trying to say.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Kewl said:

It would create more RP for people when it comes to the taxis, but there would always have to be a don taxi and other people running it, which could get a little boring, assuming I'm understanding what you're trying to say.

Maybe instead of a “don taxi” it could be a dispatch style. Like a command in chat or something that would notify a driver 

Edited by Pat Guy
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Pat Guy said:

Maybe instead of a “don taxi” it could be a dispatch style.

I think he was just like saying there would be a head guy

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Kurt The Biggest Steppa said:

I think he was just like saying there would be a head guy

Oh I gotcha

• Agree 1
45 minutes ago, Pat Guy said:

-JoJo

JoJo’s Cab Co

I love this idea jojo from cab Co, this will create tons of legal/civilian roleplay! 😀 

• Agree 1
30 minutes ago, JJ_ said:

I love this idea jojo from cab Co, this will create tons of legal/civilian roleplay! 😀 

I think so too bro I’m starving for some legal rp

1 hour ago, Pat Guy said:

I think so too bro I’m starving for some legal rp

Then join the best legal faction ever 😉

• Funny 1

+1 I love the idea of expanding civilian RP

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

I like this idea, b it only have like a /taxi command or something and them being forced to tip the driver 

• Like 1

add school buses to drive around

and tanks.

lets add some fucking tanks, give tanks to the taxi workers and just blow up entire blocks of the map. we should add tanks, infinite ammo.

+1 me for president.

• Like 1