Hugo Weiss Mann PK Appeal

Name of Character: Hugo Weiss Mann

SteamID:76561198035994448

Your Discord ID#:conger_wuzhere

Date of PK:20.06.2024

Reason for PK:Being "Involved in a raid"

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:Okay so to start in beginning I was in ghetto minding my business talking with people who could buy from me stuff and I was around the room that got raided today I only entered inside to see what's going on and I saw some guy laying dead in bathroom I had no intentions to assist them in raid or shoot anyone just to see what's going on in general I'm also new to this community so I might not know some PK rules in-general but I was also accused by the PK reporter that I was apart of them and no I wasn't I was apart of different group and I wasn't even intending to kill anyone I just had a look inside. So please look into this case if you will have time Thank you.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

Hey, I’m the admin who PKed you. I know you’re saying you didn’t mean to get involved, but the rules are pretty clear about situations like this. You were inside the apartment during a raid, and that counts as being part of it.

According to the rules, if you’re killed during a robbery or raid, it leads to a PK. Even though you might not have intended to help, just being inside during the raid makes you involved. The video shows you entered with around six other people in flannel shirts trying to break in. The apartment owner didn't want anyone inside, which means you shouldn’t have been there.

A raid means forcing your way into a place, which includes just being there when things are going down. It’s not just about stealing or fighting; it's also about being part of the scene where the crime is happening. The rules say that if you’re caught in a robbery or raid, it counts as participation, and that’s what happened here.

So, based on the situation and sticking to the rules, the PK had to be done.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 -Shards

Yes hello thanks for letting me know I understand and accept my PK next time I'll be careful and I will gladly read some PK rules so I don't get the same very moment.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.