Daddy-skulls ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: / Char: Muhammed Bali / Steam: Daddy-skulls / 

Your SteamID:  76571198359163140

Your Discord ID#: monkey1671

Reason for ban: VDM with 6 PO's

Length of ban: 2 weeks / 14 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): apology

Why should you be unbanned? so i thought if someone is warning you while brandishing a firearm i can kill them in "Self Defense" even if there weapon is on safety.

i saw people in the past doing the same thing to other people and i also fell victim to a similar incident assuming that it was ok. 

i understand i have a record for VDM but I'm not always VDMing people. i have read the rules after the ban i understand that what i did was wrong. i want to make the Mafia RP community a fun and positive environment. i admit i used to be a Ming but i have changed. I'm sorry for my actions.

• Like 3

Dawg you had been doing nothing but minging the entire night, honestly the fact that it took as long as it did for you to get banned was beyond me, 

3.  In regards to how a user is allowed to react to verbal threats.
    There are two types of threats, an 'Active Threat' and a 'Idle threat'. Users may kill for an active threat but they may not kill for an idle a threat.
    The difference between the two is situational but will always pertain to if the person making the threats has a weapon in their hand.
    For example, someone pointing a gun at you and threatening to kill you. This is an Active threat.
    Someone saying they will kill/beat you in an argument or conversation. (Unarmed, weapon on safety etc) that is an idle threat.
    You are allowed to react to an Active threat in that moment (Not later when the situation is over) but do be aware that breaking fearrp to kill them and dying can  sometimes result in a PK. (PK is circumstantial. View PK rules for more info)

Gun was pulled, never came off safety, I would've been an Idle Threat, and I put it away, literally had it out for 10 seconds, if even? You got into a random taxi, and ran me over, you chose to run me over, and kill/get me killed, now you deal with the consequences.

Hello! Banning admin here. I banned you for two weeks for a multitude of reasons.

1. In the clip I was given, you had every chance to drive past the person, and follow their earlier command to leave the area. Instead, you proceeded to intentionally drive into them.

2. The person you ran over was never an active threat, as their firearm was never pointed at you. 

3. Long list of POs for VDM/RDM, and you're laughing in the clip, showing no remorse for your rule breaking. 

4. You were already banned on the 9th for being a minge.

5. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i69ht8KMAFCwHcLsi/GkKubD5YILgf?invite=cr-MSxxbEEsNDUwMjc5Niw?mobilebypass=true Here's the clip I was provided!

i understand that i broke the rules and i should be punished now that i have been educated on active and unactive threats.

I'm not saying to be unbanned completely but to have the sentence is reduced. i genuinely thought what i did was within the rules and I'm sorry for making that mistake 

i understand i have a record for Ming, VDM ect. note i have been on the server for a few years so warns can add up. that's still no excuse but i have changed since a lot of my warns. i used to be a ming and now i actually want to RP. in fact I'm planning to start boxing events that would raise money for the fighters of the said boxing event's. i apologies and I'm sorry for what i did

and Nebs i apologies for killing you i was ignorant on the active and unactive threat rules. please don't take it personal i was just being stupid. i hope i did not ruin your night because of my ignorance.

i hope next time we encounter each other its on good terms because i don't want to have beef with you.

I'm sorry again i hope you have a great day.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.