Goose's Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Juanqavious "White Nigga" Reese

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:578231998

Your Discord ID#: DylYb

Reason for ban: RDM

Length of ban: 3 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): apology and dispute.
Why should you be unbanned? In the clip, the guy ran into the room, and began to punch our captive inside the door. I interpreted this as if he was trying to kill or injure our captive as he had no means of being inside our room at the current moment. In addition, I was afk making fish sticks when pulled to a sit, if pulled to one. I believe this justifies my disagreement for this ban and should be accounted for on this appeal. However, I do understand that I could've took action to deescalate the situation before shooting the attacker of my helpless victim. In this case I apologize for my actions.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i6lkBJyokxVt0_Cf2/d1337I9ZMsML?invite=cr-MSxPUDgsMjM4NjM0NTgxLA

Banning admin here. 

I was involved with you in two separate sits. in the first sit i informed you that the next time you did something similar to this there would be punishment and i had given u the benefit of the doubt because this isn't the first nor second nor third time uve been noted/banned for RDM.

In the clip you provided he only punched the man once, you gave him one singular warning and were already in the act of scrolling through your inventory to pull out a gun and shoot him with it, not even pointing the gun at him before giving him the warning just flat out executing him after saying "out" once. 

in this clip https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i6kv3L8xgqm1cXJNJ/d1337WlRTzqm?invite=cr-MSxH you executed what i presume was your friend for breaking a window, no warning no pulling out a firearm on him and warning him not to do it again, just straight up executing him. 

You also have RDM and VDM notes from just yesterday so there's just not really much else to say here

• Helpful & Informative 1

Why would I let an attacker continue attacking until I'm sure he is intending to kill one I am protecting? That seems rather odd. 

You stated that when I executed my friend, that I gave no warning not to break the Italian's window at their restaurant. You stated that I will only receive a note because we would have been shot regardless. I already had apologized for my incompetence there.

41 minutes ago, dylyb said:

Why would I let an attacker continue attacking until I'm sure he is intending to kill one I am protecting? That seems rather odd. 

You stated that when I executed my friend, that I gave no warning not to break the Italian's window at their restaurant. You stated that I will only receive a note because we would have been shot regardless. I already had apologized for my incompetence there.

Not necessarily "Protecting" more so then just being held captive by you, Also

1. You may not kill or attack people for stumbling onto your mugging or witnessing it. Mug in secluded locations to avoid being seen. 

You left the door unlocked and open during your mugging while having people running back and forth throughout the scene, even if he did punch your captive one singular punch at full health wouldn't have been able to kill your hostage or significantly injure them.

as previously stated you only gave them a singular warning, also in your clip he backed up after dealing a single punch indicating that he only wanted to get a single punch in on your hostage, you only warned him to leave as he was in the act of dealing the singular punch that prompted you to kill him without ample warning, and if you had pointed your gun at him and told him to leave (or mugged in an area where people couldn't walk in and out on your mugging) then you most certainly wouldn't have had to kill him.

and as for when you executed your friend you wouldn't have been "shot regardless" as nobody was around to do any shooting, nor would you have been outright shot with no escalation or warnings, what your friend did was stupid but not stupid enough to warrant immediate execution without any verbal or physical punishment. So as i said not really much else to say here considering your history and the fact that these two situations happened within almost an hour and a half of each other 

2 hours ago, Creambru said:

Not necessarily "Protecting" more so then just being held captive by you, Also

1. You may not kill or attack people for stumbling onto your mugging or witnessing it. Mug in secluded locations to avoid being seen. 

You left the door unlocked and open during your mugging while having people running back and forth throughout the scene, even if he did punch your captive one singular punch at full health wouldn't have been able to kill your hostage or significantly injure them.

as previously stated you only gave them a singular warning, also in your clip he backed up after dealing a single punch indicating that he only wanted to get a single punch in on your hostage, you only warned him to leave as he was in the act of dealing the singular punch that prompted you to kill him without ample warning, and if you had pointed your gun at him and told him to leave (or mugged in an area where people couldn't walk in and out on your mugging) then you most certainly wouldn't have had to kill him.

and as for when you executed your friend you wouldn't have been "shot regardless" as nobody was around to do any shooting, nor would you have been outright shot with no escalation or warnings, what your friend did was stupid but not stupid enough to warrant immediate execution without any verbal or physical punishment. So as i said not really much else to say here considering your history and the fact that these two situations happened within almost an hour and a half of each other 

Understood, will not continue arguing and instead wait my ban out.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.