TOPSHOTTA

Your Character or Steam Name: TOPSHOTTA

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198110347720

Your Discord ID#: loganmonkeydonney

Reason for ban: RDM and Can’t kill random black people cause there black  

Length of ban: 1 Week 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I'm really sorry for what I did. Here's what happened: My friend saw someone who had mugged one of his friends. I also saw the ghetto guys' friends throwing some weed plants into the meat market. The Irish guy hit him once, and then another guy did too. Then I hit him twice, and he got hurt really badly and bled out. I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry for what I did. I have learned from this and will read the rules again to make sure it doesn’t happen anymore. PS: (Can’t kill random black people because they're black) I think that is a step too far.

Why should you be unbanned? So I thought the ghetto guy was wrong for mugging the Irish guy's friend (I’m allied with him). So I thought we should teach him a lesson about how you don’t mug people. I think he wouldn't bleed out so I left him critically injured. I’m very sorry for what I did and I will not do it again. I sincerely apologize to the guy that bled out.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Pretty simple, if you're pleading ignorance and I believe you, you can't just assume any black guy is a ghetto black. Dude had just logged in 5 minutes prior to you killing him. So obviously you need to make sure that he's the right guy and you can't just blindly listen to someone. Per these rules

-Likewise you cannot kill someone for looking like the person you meant to kill/you cannot kill innocent bystanders. Be 100% sure you are shooting the right person

The person accepting or performing the hit needs to ensure there is a valid reason to the hit or else it is considered RDM. Both the person placing the hit and the person doing the hit may be punished for RDM if the hit is fail or for an invalid reason.

You killed him after the second hit and in the sit insinuated that he may have 'bled out'.

Your ban record shows 4 past RDM bans / notes from this year and 2 from last year. With a warn for RDM as recently as June 17th (Yesterday). You seem to be consistently ignoring the rules as you continue to get banned, likely inserting yourself in situations you don't belong in for free kills.

• Agree 1

Canadian has summarised everything that needs to be said. Stop getting into these situations and read up on the rules so you can avoid further punishments.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by Toast