Unban RQ, Jarbo

Your Character or Steam Name: Giorgio Morello

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198120367892

Your Discord ID#: __jarb0__

Reason for ban: Not entirely sure, assuming it had to do with Hylics. No specifics given.

Length of ban: Perma (Been banned for over a year now).

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I really miss the diverge community, and no other server that has popped up since has compared to my experience there. My friends tell me you guys are doing some really cool stuff with the map and different systems. I would really like to be apart of it again. I honestly miss driving around the city practicing my drifting and grinding for hours on end for no reason other than to have an extra zero in my bank account. I hope you'll accept this as an apology for trying to go over to another server and bringing people with me. 

Why should you be unbanned? I think I was a valuable member of the community. I ran two families, never got perma'd, and was generally well-liked by everyone. I'm a chill, not-toxic guy, and don't plan on going to any other server ever again because none of them are able to compete, frankly. Thank you and have a nice day.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 

Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:0:157742871

May I apply for a ban evasion attempt then? 

Yeah no, you're not welcome here. You made your bed, now you can sleep in it. Loser.

• Funny 1

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.