Add the ups food and drink shipment guys back in the map

The ones that used to stand by the dealership the clothing store and the city hall I know we have registers now but there is certain things that no one sells that you can get from there and some of those things I have limited amount left since they’ve been removed for whatever reason please consider putting them back they don’t even need new spots since the places they used to be are still untouched thank you

Real +1

People never really used those and when we wanted to make that the main source of getting food all the factions, majority, did not like it. They preferred their personal registers, so we removed food shipment vendors and upped the register limit to 15 items to facilitate. The faction leaders can ask for any non WL food to be on their vendor they have access to the entire list.

Plus since we re did how our shipment vendor works it would not be same, it's impossible to have a food exclusive shipment vendor without making additions. Generally pointless now, and too much work to make it feasible again!

1 hour ago, Canadian-bacon said:

People never really used those and when we wanted to make that the main source of getting food all the factions, majority, did not like it. They preferred their personal registers, so we removed food shipment vendors and upped the register limit to 15 items to facilitate. The faction leaders can ask for any non WL food to be on their vendor they have access to the entire list.

Plus since we re did how our shipment vendor works it would not be same, it's impossible to have a food exclusive shipment vendor without making additions. Generally pointless now, and too much work to make it feasible again!

Aw man no more Mr tasty truck anymore 

All the stuff that I would use as stock and sell was from the ups food vendors and now I can’t get any of that anymore thank you for the reply 

Just now, AlogBok said:

Aw man no more Mr tasty truck anymore 

All the stuff that I would use as stock and sell was from the ups food vendors and now I can’t get any of that anymore thank you for the reply 

Could be some value in going from business to business and negotiating prices on cheap bulk foods as some sort of food vendor RP !