using more than 1 processor at a time

Yo why is this not a thing already, makes everything way faster and maybe limit it to 2 or 3 so not overpower. This should happen because makes sense irl. 

• Dumb 3
  • Disagree 1

normally I would put a dumb reaction and leave, maybe call the person stupid

but it’s string making the post and it is pretty messed up to not explain shit to the disabled

this would be too OP, and I understand you are trying to make more funds for gambling but this is not a dark rp server 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Seansx said:

normally I would put a dumb reaction and leave, maybe call the person stupid

but it’s string making the post and it is pretty messed up to not explain shit to the disabled

this would be too OP, and I understand you are trying to make more funds for gambling but this is not a dark rp server 

how would it be OP, i mean there's way more risk for the 1 also its not like processors just magically spawn drugs to process

I didn’t know I was playing on a DarkRP server 💀

I mean. maybe you could process multiple drugs. but it just takes longer. depending on how many processors you have.

lets say 5/5 is the max processors. each processor will take 25 minutes to process their drug. instead of 5.

There’s such a simple way around this 

Just item transfer bricks through a locker and use two chars to use two processors. Then collect the processed baggies and sell them on the char you’d like the money. You can do this with five different chars if you have donator! That’s five processors at once!

just keep an extra $1000 laying around so you can pay for the unban. 

-1 Yeah it would be nice to make more funds at once but honestly the grinding part is what makes it fun. This would ruin the servers economy tbh

• Helpful & Informative 1

-1 can we not fuck the economy more

On 6/16/2024 at 11:19 PM, String said:

Yo why is this not a thing already, makes everything way faster and maybe limit it to 2 or 3 so not overpower. This should happen because makes sense irl. 

This would break the economy, unless the value of the final product was reduced greatly.

On 6/17/2024 at 5:19 AM, String said:

Doesnt make any sense at all and it will overpower. Economy would be fucked over. Drugs will lose value due to the fact that shit is twice or three times as fast. 
Simple as that.

It's the similar to the question: "Why are poor countries just not printing more money"
"If monkee has one banana, Banana rare, banana valuable, If monkee have hundreds of banana, Banana not rare, banana not valuable."

Keep your DarkRP questions outta here lmao

Edited by xDutchCat

-1 yeah no

• Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1

Kinda makes drugs too op if you have more than one at a time

• Like 2