Antonio's pet flag appeal and apology

Your Name: Antonio Rossi , Bobo Moyo , Qadir-nasr Avicenna 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:747322032

Staff Member involved: Z O O M E R (i think) 

What flags were blacklisted from you?: pet flags

Reason for blacklist (if given): prop abuse (spawning props to get away)

Why should they be returned?: I believe i should get my pet flags back because it was like a month or 2 ago and i was very silly and i regret doing it , it just happened like not thinking i was getting mugged and i placed a prop didn't plan it or everything it just happened after i did it i regretted it so much and it will never happen again i can guarantee it will not happen again so i am asking for a second chance it will never happen again . Thank you for reading my appeal i will respect any decision you have . I would just like one last chance

Edited by ix_crazy_xi

+1 He is a great guy and he should get his flags back.

• Like 1
  • ix_crazy_xi changed the title to Antonio's pet flag appeal and apology

You already had a warning previously for prop abuse after checking your record, which led to my decision to blacklist your flags during that time. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for second chances, which you already blew that day just so you could get away from a mug. I'm willing to give one more final chance. If you blow this up, there will be no more second chances after.

Edited by Z O O M E R
4 hours ago, Z O O M E R said:

You already had a warning previously for prop abuse after checking your record, which led to my decision to blacklist your flags during that time. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for second chances, which you already blew that day just so you could get away from a mug. I'm willing to give one more final chance. If you blow this up, there will be no more second chances after.

yeah i understand i did wrong so that is why all i ask for is a final chance 

On 6/22/2024 at 9:06 PM, Z O O M E R said:

all i rlly want my flags for is to make dupes and just have fun again i wont prop abuse or prop fly 

• 2 weeks later...

Your flag appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The blacklist will be lifted from your account shortly.