PK appeal

Name of Character: Enzo Giovanni 

SteamID: $STEAM_0:1:677892950

Your Discord ID#: seeingred_ong

Date of PK: Today 6/16/2024

Reason for PK: They said i was like in fear rp or something 

Why should you be unPK'd? When they supposedly initiated the mug i was out of sight line and outside of the room when they gave the commands. by the time they pulled a gun on me i wasnt even in the room i was outside the room they didnt even try to pull me in the room. They never really gave me clear orders straight away by the time they had i alreayd moved away from the door 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i56LJfyEvilI8n22g/d1337oT2R25x?invite=cr-MSw4WTgsMTkzMTA3NjIzLA

Edited by Nigatar

I am the one who issued the PK. A guy was in the motel room you were doing a deal in waiting for you too get there. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at you and told you "don't move or you're gone" as you ran out of the doorway onto the balcony part of the motel. You then pulled out a gun and retaliated but you missed every shot and were killed, which resulted in your PK. Your clip/game is very laggy so everything seems very delayed, however in the clip of the perp you can clearly hear the demands given to you as you walked away. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i56LHZ57AwbGsP0Kq/d13371PMQnRE?invite=cr-MSxTQjYsMjIzMDY1Mjk3LA

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Toast said:

I am the one who issued the PK. A guy was in the motel room you were doing a deal in waiting for you too get there. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at you and told you "don't move or you're gone"

And i already had my gun out when he said "dont move or you're gone" but at that time i already had my gun out so it wouldnt really be fear rp. but if i was in the room i would understand because i would have to turn around and run and he would have clean shot and kill me but because i was around the corner they would have to pull me into the room but not even his body guard said dont move or you will die all i knew was somebody was pointing a gun at me 

Edited by Nigatar

get a better pc 🤷‍♂️

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

• Disagree 1