opinions on new map and mechanics

wanna hear feedback on

- new map

- new vendor system

- new door system

- 5 max factions per allaince

- anything else I forgot

Love the new map, for some reason it feels less laggy. Only complaint is that sharp turn in the tunnels, wish it had a curve and a straight line going to connect to the rest of the tunnel and the parking lot.

• Like 4

There is no complaints, there is no feedback.

Map is amazing, most amazing map ever, I will play the next 5 years on this map, vendor system is fine I like exercising my legs, multiple orders, dynamic orders and cooldowns are all fine, doors are fine i like opening doors, Alliance changes are good it's genius, anything else is amazing.

I must consider the overall health and balance of the server before my own self interests!

Glory to Diverge !

korean-marching.gif

• Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
3 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

There is no complaints, there is no feedback.

Map is amazing, most amazing map ever, I will play the next 5 years on this map, vendor system is fine I like exercising my legs, multiple orders, dynamic orders and cooldowns are all fine, doors are fine i like opening doors, Alliance changes are good it's genius, anything else is amazing.

I must consider the overall health and balance of the server before my own self interests!

Glory to Diverge !

korean-marching.gif

Glory to Diverge

• Agree 1

Very nice! would say there are only improvements! Maybe wish there was more ATM's but overall it's good!

I HATE THE PVP UPDATE, ADD THIRD PERSON SHOOTING BACK 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 5
12 hours ago, Gent said:

git gud liberal

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, Gent said:

i completely agree, its not even the peaking around corners i miss, its the pvping in general while in third person, its pretty different to every other fps and other third person shooters, now the pvp is just bland and like every other fps ever

• Disagree 2
1 hour ago, Faith said:

i completely agree, its not even the peaking around corners i miss, its the pvping in general while in third person, its pretty different to every other fps and other third person shooters, now the pvp is just bland and like every other fps ever

Get gud with aiming, y'all just don't like it because when the battle in 3rd person had zero recoil when you moved. Y'all just gotta work on that aim lmao

• Agree 2

If what I am hearing is true I generally think that removing third person is a good thing, nerfs the no recoil exploit, if the dev are trying to balance the criminal pvp, then I think removing third person is a good start. I would suggest only allowing unequipped third person only, for example, as soon as you get your gun out your character automatically switches to first person and they have to hold c and toggle it back to third person after holstering their weapon.

for the third person shit js go on safety to third person peak its literally not that deep

9 hours ago, Chimney said:

git gud liberal

its not even that im b ad I'm literally crazy at PvP regardless i literally smoked 5 mfs today solo, its just that it literally makes half the guns unusable due to the mfing recoil its mad annoying

Edited by Gent
8 hours ago, Faith said:

nah like literally like pvping in third person is mad fun cause you can actually use every gun and not worry about the recoil, either way I'm still crazy at the game but i just cant use like half the guns. Like the AUG rn is not useable with a scope you literally cant even aim with it

it should really be put up to a vote, ive seen mixed views on it and i think the best way to sort it without upsetting one side of the argument would to be let the community decide

• Disagree 1
5 hours ago, Chief Sosa said:

for the third person shit js go on safety to third person peak its literally not that deep

Third person peaking and looking through walls is considered exploiting. Now if you clip you doing it, its a thousand times more obvious for staff to catch people. 🙂

7 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

Third person peaking and looking through walls is considered exploiting. Now if you clip you doing it, its a thousand times more obvious for staff to catch people. 🙂

He meant corner peeks, not wall glitching.

5 hours ago, Chief Sosa said:

Putting your gun to safety and back up still has a draw time (time depends on the gun itself) it could prove to be a disadvantage in high stress situations. 

5 hours ago, Gent said:

nah like literally like pvping in third person is mad fun cause you can actually use every gun and not worry about the recoil, either way I'm still crazy at the game but i just cant use like half the guns. Like the AUG rn is not useable with a scope you literally cant even aim with it

"third person is fun because you can bypass a skill balance mechanic (recoil) that exists in 90% of FPS shooters"

Point in case really lol

Anyways, you FREAKS can still third person with paintbull guns ! Get your fix there 🙂

On 6/15/2024 at 8:25 PM, Gent said:

Simple answer

no

Another thing that I think could be added is the mall for nycity or some other kind of business center for people to register their businesses inside of.