Working Disposal/garbage Bins

Since we can't destroy items by hitting/shooting them anymore- everyone just throws shit on the ground. A working garbage bin placed in numerous locations around the map that permanently deletes an item, no matter what it is. You could select as many items that are needed to be trashed with a single "are you sure" prompt before removing them so you're sure of what is being thrown away and so you don't have to do that for each induvial object. 

Maybe even recycling bins that take certain objects to recycle and gives the player back like $2 for not throwing it into the trash.   

This could also help with lag too

Edited by Baselsamarah
  • Agree 2

Or let civilians have a chance to scrounge up an item that was thrown away in the past 15 minutes or so

Think this has been suggested before, it sounds good in theory

But I think it would be abused, i.e - running from the police, i'm gonna dump my brick of cocaine, or weapon used in a murder etc. There would have to be limitations on what you can and cannot put in them.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

But I think it would be abused, i.e - running from the police, i'm gonna dump my brick of cocaine, or weapon used in a murder etc. There would have to be limitations on what you can and cannot put in them.

Yes I agree, there needs to be a way that if police can’t track things thrown away at the very least they can’t just throw those items away. There is a cooldown on dropping weapons, what about a cooldown of like 6 hours for throwing it away if it’s been used to kill someone?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fox said:

3 minutes ago, Dool said:

Yes I agree, there needs to be a way that if police can’t track things thrown away at the very least they can’t just throw those items away. There is a cooldown on dropping weapons, what about a cooldown of like 6 hours for throwing it away if it’s been used to kill someone?

What if certain items are just banned from entering the trash bins with a simple message like “You cannot trash this item”? would be for drugs, weapons, etc. 

Edited by Baselsamarah

Would be awesome for certain items, I feel like illegal items + custom suits + custom items and other expensive stuff shouldn't be allowed to be thrown away for people to not abuse this though. Also trashman RP would go hard asf.