Im feinding so fucking bad rn that im shaking

Your Character or Steam Name: Chief Sosa

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:69780698

Your Discord ID#: 666780178290311175

Reason for ban: Metagame | Sharing info between chars | Po's

Length of ban: 30 days 10 hours but ive already did like 2 weeks of it

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute
Why should you be unbanned? So before the ticket was made for metagame, I seen davis on an alt char say outloud "We got a job to do" and leading someone. The first thing I said was "run or else hes gonna pk you" unseriously and I followed them on my lucchese char to a town house telling the guy who I think was the victim to not go into the building or else hes gonna shoot and murder him. The part that made it sharing info between chars was me seeing him at PD on my cop char and then me saying IC "I witawey just did a PK hit and now im gonna witawey minge in PD". I chose dispute because I did break the rule but I didnt malicously pursue it. I taunted Davis on my cop char because of how open he was about being on a hit and I honestly shouldve just said it in looc but I spoke first and tought about it later. He obviously didnt like it which is why he had someone make the ticket for him since he is currently staff and is unable to make his own tickets. I got rightfully banned for it but a whole month for this is honestly too much. My po's is very extensive and my most recent are metagame po's that come from situations were I name dropped on alt char's but I had no bad intentions or tried to get detectives to pursue him at all. Troughout the time I was on my cop char that day I was dealing with an entirely diffrent situation were I arrested a guy for cleaning a crime scene and completly forgot about him until I was tooken into the sit. As I said a ban was justified because I had been doing this too much but I didnt do anything as severe as metagaming a pk or mugging and neither was it used to get his char in trouble IC, I just want to ask for it to be reduced especially since the new map is out and I definetly will cleaning up how I act about shit talking and either not say it at all or use ooc.      
Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

• Dumb 3

Hello, banning admin here. 

I banned you for a month due to your multiple POs. I'd be willing to reduce it, although given what was stated on your permanent ban appeal, I am going to wait for a seasoned admin+ to accept or deny your appeal.

image.thumb.png.bc3151d4d2f7979fd0a916075e9c528f.png

You will be about one day late to map change.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 16 days.