In-Game Name(s): Jackson Abelmen/Enzowicz Miłosz/ Officer Conrad O'Barry
Steam Name: okyes
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/okyeees/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503867558
Discord Username: .okyes
When did you first join the server: Early 2023 around January 
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 2w 1d 3h 26m
Time Zone: CEST/GMT +2
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Depends but atleast a few hours a week.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I know them but not completely by heart.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I've always wanted to join and help with staffing but i never knew if it was the right time, but now that we are moving to a new server, and im predicting that a lot of things will change and happen, so i feel that i can be a help with making sure people can enjoy the new map and that rules are followed so the server can prospure. I am also never been a real staff member on other servers (besides GM), and i would like to learn and see how to be one myself.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * Because I have never been staff before as said, I'm basicly a blank canvice that can be drawn into the well standards of staff this server desires. I'm also a quick learner and, always willing to learn from my mistakes and don't let them get me down. Also since its summer vacation and im in the EU I'm more likely to be on early in the morning for the main player base.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Not Staffing but Game Master on an 1up incoming server that died out, It was an MRP server and i used to do event where terrorists would take hostages, take military property and such and such. But otherwise no, i dont have any experience.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No, I only have a note on RDM and that a few months old i think.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * If im being honest i have never really thought or asked about what people think of me, but i hope that there is more people who think good of me and less that think im a dumbass. I have contributed in almost everyfaction ive been in, either with making dupes, making it interested with some rp or just helping the faction thive within. When it comes to if people know me its a 50/50, i would imagine that most people either know me from being a jewish dupe builder or a fed.

What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: There has been a lot but most recently was the PD riot where it basicly was a no risk deathmatch.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No :(

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I wasnt involved in the RDM situation i would wait until someone makes a ticket about it and then take it. But if i was involved in it i would contact another staff member currently on to deal with its ticket and provide evidence if needed.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I clip everything i can and provide it to UA and try not to get involved with them.

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: If there was another staff member on i would let him take the ticket and maybe tell him why i cant take it, if im the only staff on i would do my best to not be too biast and go off of what evidence and what logs say and make a logic disicion.

• Like 4

+1 Jackie for staff

+1 cool dude!

• Like 1

+1

+1

ive never seen this guy cause problems with anyone and generally liked by everyone! 

Friendly guy, decent app. +1

• Like 1

1+ , Cool

• Helpful & Informative 1

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.