PK Appeal Hanzo Zenosha

Name of Character: Hanzo Zenosha

SteamID: 134998

Your Discord ID#: 225042551709761536

Date of PK: June 9th? 

Reason for PK: I guess breaking fear rp during a robbery? 

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I feel, that I pulled my gun out in time. I thought two people in my faction were in the basement, and we usually have our guns out. But they had their guns on safety, and didn't point their weapons at me until I also had my tec out on safety. The second I realized what was going on, I had my gun out, and that was before they had their weapons pointed at me. The man on top of the stairs hadn't even aimed his gun at me, So I don't feel I broke fear rp. If they had told me to point my hands up and had guns off safety pointed the second I ran up there, sure; but they gave me ample time to pull my weapon out, before indicating they were robbing me

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i2kMddVbdeEmg9BNt/d1337K5CdHct?invite=cr-MSxZNkssMTU3MTU4ODU4LA

Edited by iamjustraven
Posted (edited)

Sidenote: the reason the date and reason is a question mark is because I got off the server roughly 20 or so minutes after this happened and I tried to get on today and said the char was banned.

Edited by iamjustraven

You were PK'd because you failed to comply, you were also put under fearRP before you took your weapon out. The person you killed during that robbery was also PK'd.

In my opinion, I wasn't under fear until they pointed their guns at me, And I had already pulled mine out before that. it's up to interpretation, but if you play the clip second by second, My gun was out before a gun was aimed at me. I wish I hadn't gotten off so that I could talk in the sit about this; I was under the assumption that they didn't call a sit as I waited a while before getting off. 

In my eyes, I pulled my gun out before they gave an order, so I don't have to comply. (the guy I killed can be unpkd too, I don't mind or care or have any animosity; I feel like the scene was just wonky)

Posted (edited)

My point still stands. you didn't give the command till after and you're running around in the dark. How am I under fear rp to a gun I have no idea exists? you didn't make it apparent till after I had my tec out as well. Also, you are in my faction and mugging me? sus.

(I'm willing to for your homie not to be pkd but you'd rather us both be dead? issa cold world mane)

Edited by iamjustraven

Also, refer to the conflict rules. "...target mugging (ON YOUR MAIN CHARACTERS) the opposing faction is fair game..."  On your main characters. Not an alt character in our faction. You mugged for another characters benefit and I feel that invalidates the mugging as a whole. 

Screenshot_20240613_113023_Discord.jpg

16 hours ago, iamjustraven said:

My point still stands. you didn't give the command till after and you're running around in the dark. How am I under fear rp to a gun I have no idea exists? you didn't make it apparent till after I had my tec out as well. Also, you are in my faction and mugging me? sus.

(I'm willing to for your homie not to be pkd but you'd rather us both be dead? issa cold world mane)

we had guns on u on the stairs kid

• Dumb 1
13 minutes ago, Jdot said:

we had guns on u on the stairs kid

you mugged over another facs beef 'kid' that mugging invalid.

• Like 1

This was deemed a retaliatory attack due to existing escalations between De Leon and Takahashi. The individuals involved in this conduct have been disciplined and this PK is reversed.

Furthermore, FearRP was invalidated multiple times. You have to maintain direct sight with a gun out to have someone under fear RP. if you run away, or turn away, or the lights go out, fear RP is no longer established. This was a rocky pk from the start.

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.

Edited by KingJewMonaclu