Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Jose Gaylord

Your SteamID (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199443876726/):

Your Discord ID#: xcryptic09

Reason for ban: Mass Rdm and pd raid

Length of ban: 2 weeks

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I only killed one person 

Why should you be unbanned? I do admit I shot up the pd but yet I only killed one person ( I am also new I did not know I could not raid the pd)

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I would take a PK over this if thats ok.

• Funny 1

I'm the admin who banned you. You ran into the PD opening fire on everyone inside. You were also pked anyway, so you've got your wish. Being new isn't an excuse for not knowing that you shouldn't run into the PD with a shotgun and try to shoot anything that moves. Read the rules when you join a server.

2 minutes ago, KingJewMonaclu said:

I'm the admin who banned you. You ran into the PD opening fire on everyone inside. You were also pked anyway, so you've got your wish. Being new isn't an excuse for not knowing that you shouldn't run into the PD with a shotgun and try to shoot anything that moves. Read the rules when you join a server.

but yet I only killed ONE person so it would be mass rdm (plus I didnt damage another person)

You just couldn't aim. You shot at everyone there.

I only remember shooting one guy and might have hurt another one??

I’ll give you grace as you may not have completely known but now is a great time to read over our rules!

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 1w.

Edited by Youbear
  • Dumb 1