Character PK Appeal

Name of Character: Intern Pierre Saint

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580946467

Your Discord ID#: Jonnypoo#5118

Date of PK: June 10, 1988 (In-game) - 6/10/2024 (Irl)

Reason for PK: I don't really know I think Dons Orders

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:

I think I should be unPK'd because I wanted to be a lawyer for the family or whatever so I wanted to Intern since Chief Joe said it would help and he would help get to learn everything. And I was never informed this would put a hit on my head being an intern so I was left confused and mad. I don't know/think it broke a PK rule but I was very confused and would like a second chance. 
If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I don't know if it doesn't or does follow the guidelines but here is a ss of my character dead.                                           image.png.78ac56f5331ef5640b55d2105f62990a.png

I am the administrator who oversaw your PK. Your Don issued orders against you for leaving the family without permission and sent people to end your life. The PK was justified. The only thing I can tell you is that if you were going to do something like that, you should have gotten permission from your Don before leaving the family.

Hey I was the dude that lured you into the PK, sorry about it but you left Takahashi without telling us which is a huge no-no. Sorry dude, dons orders.

the real downfall of diddy 😞

12 minutes ago, Shards said:

I am the administrator who oversaw your PK. Your Don issued orders against you for leaving the family without permission and sent people to end your life. The PK was justified. The only thing I can tell you is that if you were going to do something like that, you should have gotten permission from your Don before leaving the family.

Oh alright I didnt know i needed to ask the don so Im assuming this appeal is going to get denied?

Seems to be a cut and paste dons order. You were executed for leaving the family without permission.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.