Cobsons ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name:
Cobson Mc Gemerald

Your SteamID:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199685930589/

Your Discord ID#: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaa (yes that's actually it)

Reason for ban:
Mass mugging, meta game, rp as pedo (all will be explained)

Length of ban:
Perma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):Apology+ clarification

Why should you be unbanned?

I will start with an complete apology for being an utter retard when it comes to the rules regrading mugging, I did not read them thoroughly enough and that's 100% my own fault, next I will address the meta gaming which was also 100% my fault, I apologise wholly for that and will not repeat it, next is the accusation of rp-ing as a pedo, now ofc that sounds pretty crazy without knowing the full situation (not saying its right either way) but I wouldn't really go as far as to say rp-ing as a pedo, and I think another admin later saw my ban without the context of the sit and gave me a perma as the banning admin originally gave me a 2 week ban and not a perma, my desc was I'm a pedo whoever I wasn't actually rp-ing as a pedo or doing anything like that, it was just a retarded unfunny joke I put up cause it was late and Ig I wasn't thinking clearly about it. on another note, I want to add that I do play this server seriously and engage in the rp, on this occasion I was just bored and decided to make a stupid decision I apologise for, all I can say is that I apologise and will not do this type of retarded shit again.

The rather comical ban note proving my claim of the ban originally being 2 weeks

20240608000930_1.jpg

I have clips of you walking around threatening to rape kids.

• Disagree 1

Hello! Banning admin here. I had your ban extended permanently due to the fact you doubled down on the fact you were a pedophile when I asked if you were rping as a pedo, or just thinking you're funny. Not only that, your description was also "Im a Pedo". 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i1wlEryyH9T-xPiCk/d1337rPYupzt?invite=cr-MSxnckwsMTk3MzQzNTg2LA

• Like 1

I believe Cobson should be not be permanently banned but given 2 weeks as stated . I do understand the Administrators response as Cobson was not thinking straight at the time but the guy has no previous bans and to my knowledge no warnings just because he made one stupid mistake shouldn’t mean he loses days worth of grinding with suits and money. 

( I was the other mugger )

• Dumb 1
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, adam said:

Hello! Banning admin here. I had your ban extended permanently due to the fact you doubled down on the fact you were a pedophile when I asked if you were rping as a pedo, or just thinking you're funny. Not only that, your description was also "Im a Pedo". 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i1wlEryyH9T-xPiCk/d1337rPYupzt?invite=cr-MSxnckwsMTk3MzQzNTg2LA

In the sit it was like 3 am for me and I was just being retarded, so I will apologise for that but like I said i wasn't in game rp-ing as a pedo, I really do want to get back into the server I honestly wont do any retarded shit like that again. I've been doing suit trading for weeks on my other chars, this was just a slight slip up I've learnt my lesson and would happily accept a 2 week or even month ban if it means I can come back.

Also ill add that as far as im aware I have no priors.

Edited by cobson
  • Agree 1

I really should not have to say "Don't RP as a Pedophile"

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 1 week.

• Agree 1