Search Bar for custom cars

Quality of life improvement really, becomes cancerous pretty quickly, search bar solves these problems

fuck search bars, add pages so that shit doesn't crash new hires who are learning how to get the faction car

• Agree 1

Display car you have access to, do not display car you do not get access to, or pages. Perhaps !

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
Just now, Canadian-bacon said:

Display car you have access to, do not display car you do not get access to, or pages. Perhaps !

Only displaying cars you have access to is definitely the best version aside from pages.

34 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

PLEASE!!!!!

46 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

Display cars you have access to 

• Dumb 1
59 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

quit yapping

• Bad Spelling 1
3 hours ago, Canadian-bacon said:

ye this, had a new hire crash twice earlier, this would be ideal aye and maybe a box to tick to display all for whatever reason

its so annoying when i buy a custom car i gotta scroll and then if i press the wrong one i gotta go back in the crashy ahhh screen

+1 would be easier to find the car I’m trying to buy if I can search the name or have it only displays cars I got access to for custom cars the search thing should be for every option to buy a car same with cassettes. 

+1

will do

• Like 1