PK Appeal

Name of Character: Tony Rossi

SteamID: 76561198374271227

Your Discord ID#: doolin.

Date of PK: 6/9/2024

Reason for PK: I dont know

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: Because i aint do nothing wrong

Hi. I am the admin who oversaw your PK. You had Dons Orders set on you for breaking faction rules in the Bonnanos amongst other things. When you join a criminal faction you get a pop up that says "My don can pk me for any reason at any time" and two buttons that say "I accept the risks" and "no set me back to citizen". By joining the faction and accepting the risks, you are then held liable to follow faction rules etc.

Hey so i was the guy who requested order's on you and also killed you. last night/early morning you were driving around city hall like a retard on the sidewalk part and atm area. you also ran me over and a worker at bella luna and drove off. the worker at the bella luna and i chased you and i saw you enter pd. later that night me and the bella luna worker saw you hanging around cops after a few officers were looking for a guy matching my desc for shooting someone in your car. an hour or so goes by and your in your car in city hall trying to sell 2 workers at the bella luna (of them is a manager there) meth around city hall and being pretty open about it too. i suspected you as a rat after cops were looking for me and you hanging around cops even driving one of their cars and trying to sell meth openly. you were bring heat to yourself and could hurt the faction and also me when you snitched on me and the bella luna worker when he tried to shoot you in self defense after you ran him over. and i also been hearing from friends of ours that you been acting like a retard before that and i had also seen it for myself.  this pk is valid don's can order pk for any reason and i gave my consig a few reasons to order your pk and he gave me the order.

• Like 1

Being in a faction, you accept the risk of being pked by your don for any reason. In this particular instance, they thought you were a snitch, and decided to dispose of you.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.