Renzo Corleone Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

Your Character or Steam Name: Renzo Corleone 
Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): VOID4532

Your Discord ID#:  jethro6109

Reason for ban: I dont remember

Length of ban: I'm guessing permanent. unless the discord ban is timed which would suprise me.

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I apologize if I said anything. I tried opening a ticket on discord yesterday and someone closed it and banned me from the discord.
Why should you be unbanned? I don't think I was justifiably banned.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 

Edited by heart4ul
  • Dumb 2

If it says "Make a ticket on discord.gg/diverge" or whatever it says, it doesn't mean you're banned. It means you need to make a ticket on our discord to be manually whitelisted.

• Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Toast said:

If it says "Make a ticket on discord.gg/diverge" or whatever it says, it doesn't mean you're banned. It means you need to make a ticket on our discord to be manually whitelisted.

oooh I got it thank you, My discord got banned from the diverge server when I tried making a ticket yesterday. Will I need to make an application for my discord to get unbanned?

1 minute ago, heart4ul said:

oooh I got it thank you, My discord got banned from the diverge server when I tried making a ticket yesterday. Will I need to make an application for my discord to get unbanned?

If your discord got banned from the main diverge discord then I would maybe edit your appeal to appeal your discord ban, or try and make contact with Pendred and talk to him.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Toast said:

If your discord got banned from the main diverge discord then I would maybe edit your appeal to appeal your discord ban, or try and make contact with Pendred and talk to him.

thank you, I'll do so. I tried contacting/messaging pendred personally here on the forums asking for any information but he didnt respond. He also closed my old application I don't know if he was the one who banned me or something because he was callin me names for no reason. I was just curious why I got banned.

It's very simple. You got perma banned a while ago and recently made a whole new steam account and discord account, tried to join, was redirected to discord ticket as alt prevention works. Asked to be whitelisted. (Failing to disclose you were tying to join on an alt and are currently perma banned).

Got called out, denied it was you: image.png.87108b37399c20acb8638665a2d1b3fe.png

Then proceeded to make this appeal YESTERDAY! 

But instead logged into your original forums steam account (the already banned one) further proving you were alting.

and now, only now are you trying to appeal the discord ban on the original account? You had no problem making a fresh discord the other day to bypass it. What's the plan now?

20 hours ago, Canadian-bacon said:

It's very simple. You got perma banned a while ago and recently made a whole new steam account and discord account, tried to join, was redirected to discord ticket as alt prevention works. Asked to be whitelisted. (Failing to disclose you were tying to join on an alt and are currently perma banned).

Got called out, denied it was you: image.png.87108b37399c20acb8638665a2d1b3fe.png

Then proceeded to make this appeal YESTERDAY! 

But instead logged into your original forums steam account (the already banned one) further proving you were alting.

and now, only now are you trying to appeal the discord ban on the original account? You had no problem making a fresh discord the other day to bypass it. What's the plan now?

I was not alting, I was just on another discord account. I never used an alt for the server. Pendred just banned me because I was trying ask wether or not I make an application here to appeal for my discord account. 

4 hours ago, heart4ul said:

I was not alting, I was just on another discord account. I never used an alt for the server. Pendred just banned me because I was trying ask wether or not I make an application here to appeal for my discord account. 

image.png.901e7f8726ddb7f5965d5d9c9b52bcdf.pngimage.png.3408717d5be44885b138991639721a29.png

• Funny 1

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.