Ban Appeal for xeay

Your Character or Steam Name: xeay

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:232797273

Your Discord ID : (xeayy) 914203595895869521

Reason for ban : Global Rule 12 : Sexual Misconduct by Canadian-bacon

Length of ban : Permanent

Reason for appeal (apology) : I have been banned for a long amount of time now. and I have came here to simply apologise and come back to the community that I once knew and loved. I know my actions have consequences but I feel like I have served my time and I am more than ready to come back and help the community thrive. I shouldn't of asked for personal and sensitive photos of members of the community and such mistake will not be repeated again.

Why should you be unbanned? : I feel like I should be unbanned because I have sat through my time and want to finally re-join and become a member of the community again, that may mean that I don't completely deserve it. But I know I have changed and I wont repeat the same silly mistakes I have done in the past. I hope whoever is reviewing this is merciful and can see past these mistakes of mine.

Thank you for reading.

Additional Information : N/A

• Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1

Bro

image.thumb.png.956c54282e2ff73888907d56d15be953.png

image.thumb.png.9d0c657514af3fc2876320756511438b.png

@Canadian-bacon although I have no proof that the "cum" on the picture is not actual cum. I can say that is is not cum, it was soap that looks similar but very different from actual cum.

and I deeply apologise for insulting you and threatening to cum to a picture of you, those were simply empty threats that weren't going to be executed but merely said only because I was in a fit of anger because I was getting banned.

• Dumb 1

image.png.e1eaae482d798da80fe5b46af0f73e69.png

• Funny 1
49 minutes ago, xeay said:

@Canadian-bacon although I have no proof that the "cum" on the picture is not actual cum. I can say that is is not cum, it was soap that looks similar but very different from actual cum.

and I deeply apologise for insulting you and threatening to cum to a picture of you, those were simply empty threats that weren't going to be executed but merely said only because I was in a fit of anger because I was getting banned.

Bro couldn’t even commit to the act. Sad. 

@KingJewMonaclu nuts on every photograph he sees, and he does it for real. 

15 hours ago, Baselsamarah said:

Bro couldn’t even commit to the act. Sad. 

@KingJewMonaclu nuts on every photograph he sees, and he does it for real. 

It is not real cum of mine, it is simply soap that I found in my bathroom that is similar to cum, I am willing to send you the uncensored photo over discord to show you, if you were a male you would be able to tell the difference easily. (xeayy) on discord.

• Dumb 1
Posted (edited)

Please learn how foul this is. I just don't think you are ready to return. This is a step above the normal weird shit that occurs honestly and is in large unwarranted. 

Take more time to reflect.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by Youbear
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1