Realistic Cocaine Effects

I don't know if this was added into the game already, but I think it'd be real cool if you experience effects such as your health being increased by a huge amount or being able to run fast. (I took inspiration from Scarface to write this, I am not a real Cocaine Addict)

Posted (edited)

Please play the server before suggesting things it already has. This post was not only a waste of space but also time. IMG_2216.thumb.jpeg.a924fcb9f7650adae7f309e74355dd6d.jpeg

Edited by Darkfire

Have you ever used cocaine in game?

Have you ever used cocaine in real life?

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

(I took inspiration from Scarface to write this, I am not a real Cocaine Addict)

Are you sure you’re not a real cocaine addict??? This is very accurate to the real life effects of cocaine…

cocaine in game already makes you run fast enough to never be caught, also we already have a drug that works with health increases (Q)

How are you going to make the suggestion when you've never tried it? 

skull.png

• Dumb 1
8 hours ago, Seansx said:

Are you sure you’re not a real cocaine addict??? This is very accurate to the real life effects of cocaine…

I'm not a Cocaine addict, I do not do drugs.

5 hours ago, Creambru said:

cocaine in game already makes you run fast enough to never be caught, also we already have a drug that works with health increases (Q)

Doesn't increase health

• Disagree 1
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Doesn't increase health

kinda decreases it irl

Edited by KingJewMonaclu
  • Agree 1

We have underpaid children testing cocaine in labs so you may have an authentic experience here at Diverge Networks.

• Funny 1

i think we need to buff cocaine

Chat, this man has never used coke in the server.

17 hours ago, KingJewMonaclu said:

kinda decreases it irl

+1 Last time I checked it makes you fast with the chance of a heart attack, fuck it lets add a 25% chance of instant death upon snorting!!!

this is like a really cool idea why did nobody think of this sooner?

• Like 2
On 6/6/2024 at 6:53 PM, Shittor said:

We have underpaid children testing cocaine in labs so you may have an authentic experience here at Diverge Networks.

Woah