Walkingredflag_
Reason for ban:
Document disruption
Length of ban:
2 days
Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):
Dispute
Why should you be unbanned?
I didnt touch any documents i dont have access to / knowledge of. 
Additional Information (images, videos, etc):
IMG_4308.thumb.png.f4a919598913a1cb29e9347069efb9c5.png

image.png

...don't have knowledge of? You were standing right there when the link was posted in the chat. The only other people were the cops. You were arrested. You were mad at me. The document said "fuck hamir abdul". I didn't have to do too much detective work to figure out who was behind this one.

• Funny 2
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, KingJewMonaclu said:

...don't have knowledge of? You were standing right there when the link was posted in the chat. The only other people were the cops. You were arrested. You were mad at me. The document said "fuck hamir abdul". I didn't have to do too much detective work to figure out who was behind this one.

so were 4 other people? do you have any over whelming evidence besides for "im a fucking whore i know whats best!"

Edited by Ilikemen
  • Dumb 1
  • Funny 1

I find it funny that the screenshot of your dms you posted with Monaclu clearly shows the side bar scroll to be pulled up ever so slightly to conceal the last message you had actually sent him.

Say it loud, say it proud next time, don't shy away.

image.thumb.png.11f9eb3c194a73c9ff684d3c78580f34.png

Now that aside, Monaclu's reasoning is fine, but it is true that due to the 'edit all' link on the doc it's impossible to say who truly did it. Whoever it was that did this is clearly just some fucking loser that was emotionally vulnerable over some sort of in character interaction and decided to spam the document like an immature child. No real damage is done since Google Docs has a one click restore to previous version button, so whomever it was just outs them self as a big cry baby. I'll reverse this ban now and remove it from your record since you've been banned overnight already!

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1