Nirv's Ban Appeal With Template

Your Character or Steam Name: Nirv

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:37345854

Your Discord ID#: rudeboi0652

Reason for ban: Powergaming, Planting evidence without approval, FailRP

Length of ban: 14 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Everything was done in character, and I feel what I did in character should've been dealt with in character, but I do apologize if I did any wrong doing, I honestly felt like since its in character it should've been dealt with in character because the item I dropped in the establishment was a prop and not a entity itself. I can assure you this would not happen again, thanks for taking your time reviewing this Ban Appeal.

Why should you be unbanned? I was doing a bit of trolling in-character (ICly), not out of character (OOCly), and I got banned. If you look up "Laundry" in the Q Menu, it shows a prop of the "Processor" that you can spawn in. I was messing around and spawned one inside of a business, took a picture of it for shits and giggles and made a police report. People make false police reports all the time and don't get banned. I honestly thought nothing would go wrong with this, but I got banned for powergaming, planting evidence, and Failrp when it was just a prop and not the entity itself. I'm not sure where to go from here, everything was done in-character  and seems like it should've been dealt with in-character (as a false police report). Instead, I got a 14-day ban, which I think is absurd, I've seen people do worse and get banned for less time. I've also seen people spawn the same prop as I did inside of establishments and inside of PD.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): image.png.2e9155fb0e5d7116e4759b0fbc36755b.png
Told to redo by Canadian.

• Like 1

When you intentionally spawn/place a processor/the prop of it, to then take a picture and then give it to PD saying "you're snitching" is a huge problem. 

You are directly HURTING a faction and causing a lot of problems/FalseRP from it. You're wasting people's times and causing problems that shouldn't have occurred to begin with because you wanted to entertain yourself for 5 minutes.

If you don't see an issue with this then that's your problem, but if you took a couple of minutes to skim the rules, you will see it's listed.

Now, had you have gotten approval for this action , then that's different. But there is no such thing as "trolling in IC". What does that even mean lol

• Bad Spelling 1

I do have to agree with Rem here. This is not allowed.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.