PK Appeal

Posted (edited)

Name of Character: Rocko Vittori

SteamID: 1198124159

Your Discord ID#: lemoncloud83

Date of PK: 6/4/2024

Reason for PK: No clue, mugging/kill after? (see below)

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: Yeah this story begins when I was playing as a CITIZEN, was in one of the garages that you can buy doors for and process drugs in, which I was doing, next to the car dealer, I hear some guy lockpicking the door so I pull out my Mac and we both shoot right as it opens. I lose, then the person then says, starting the moment right as I died: "put your hands up!" which obviously I had no chance to do. (End of clip that I have). The whole interaction was very short and i lost a processor and a shipment of H, whatever. I then head over to go get my car back from the dealership to recoperate, but then said guy comes at me in the street, with multiple cops and witnesses around, and shoots multiple mags or a pistol before finally hitting me infront of many people (this was infront of an ATM, the one at the gas station next to car dealer) and I get the screen of death. Im confused as to how this happened, as I am not in any faction to warrant a Capo or Don calling a PK, neither had a faled RP mugging take place, as it was a pure firefight. Not to mention the guy shot at me in the open in front of an ATM. I am lost for words. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i0jZf6YW2BNm1e0Tq/d1337128ZqrU?invite=cr-MSx0a2YsMTkxMjkwMDI3LA

Edited by LemonCloud
  • Dumb 3

Hey I'm the guy that PKed you next to gas station. You were killed on Dons orders for leaving the faction, the clip you provided was not you being PKed but an entirely different situation the Bonnanos had no part in. (You also had the Bonnano whitelist car in your clip so lying saying you weren't a made guy in the faction isn't the best excuse to use...)

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 1

Never said I wasnt ever in the faction on that character, and you still shot me in front of many open witnesses, including one that was audibly yelling at you to stop shooting me. Plus cops were puling over a guy infront of us, and the ATM was there.

• Dumb 2
  • Funny 1

It does not matter that you were not a part of a faction at the time. At the start of the clip, you can clearly see your car . . . which is a Bonanno-whitelist car.
I also know you were part of the faction at some point because I had your F3, you were literally a made guy. Don't act like you're unaware.
It's also plainly seen that you were attempting to hide something with the name change that anyone can see. "Antonio "Four Eyes" Morelli has changed their name to Rocko Vittori."
You were fairly PKed by a Bonanno hitman. It does not matter if you were killed in front of others or near an ATM. That applies to muggings.

i would like to note you replied to duckvader saying you never claim to never been in a faction on that char but in the reason why you should be unpked you said “as I am not in any faction to warrant a Capo or Don calling a PK“ leaving the faction without permission is reason enough to warrant a PK

• Helpful & Informative 2
1 hour ago, LemonCloud said:

Never said I wasnt ever in the faction on that character, and you still shot me in front of many open witnesses, including one that was audibly yelling at you to stop shooting me. Plus cops were puling over a guy infront of us, and the ATM was there.

Its not against the rules to do a pk Infront of eye witnesses or cops as that's all roleplay and will have to deal with that In Character. You were a made guy at a time in my faction, once even a capo you had all our custom cars and left our whitelist you died for a valid reason

• Agree 1

You were PK'd because you left your faction. It was a Dons orders PK, as you had agreed to the rules of that faction, and leaving could result in a PK.

I checked logs and you were in the faction and left the day before they killed you, logs also show they put out the hit on you the day you left so their hit was within the time limit they have to PK someone that leaves. Also from logs I can see that you were in the faction for a long enough time that they are allowed to PK you if you do leave and seeing as I cant see anything wrong with the PK it will stand. You take the risk that your faction can PK you at any point and they always tell you that leaving gives them a reason to kill you.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.