Izumi's pet flag ban appeal

Your Name: Izumi

SteamID: 76561198070696589

Staff Member involved: KingJewMonaclu

What flags were blacklisted from you?: Phys gun, Tool gun.

Reason for blacklist : Too many warnings.

1st - I spawned a dupe in the Rockefeller town house.
2nd - I blocked the elevator in PD.
3rd - (reason for ban) I was told I built a "prop bridge".

Why should they be returned?:

I completely understand my first note, I'd like to protest the other two.

1st note - I used to hang out with a couple friends who worked at the Rockefeller town house. We had our own trap house dupe for the property. My friends were later fired, and I had returned to the property later by myself to hang out and spawn my dupe back in. I had later left the property without removing my dupe and the owners had to call an admin to remove it when they came later to use their property. Being that it was someone else's property and an admin had to take time to remove my props I understand I was in the wrong and I apologize.

2nd note - I had the PD elevator blocked for a few minutes with traffic blockades. A friend and I were RP-ing as fake city workers working on the PD elevator, floors and vents. I moved them later realizing they're too close and even though there's also a stairwell the elevator should not be blocked. Even after realizing my error and fixing it I was later pulled to a sit and given a note. Nobody had used the elevator during the short time it was blocked but I would have moved them if someone needed to use it.

3rd note - I was in the street when a couple people on top of The Napoli were pointing phys guns at me. I climbed the ladder to the roof of The Fox and Crow pub and used plastic props to get closer to The Napoli to say hi. What I did served no RP purposes I did not connect the two buildings I just wanted to be within talking distance of the people pointing their phys guns at me.

I understand my 2nd and 3rd notes are a grey area, but I don't think I deserve having my props taken away due to them. It would be one thing if I was that idiot that blatantly flings cars and prop kills people.

Moving forward If given my props back I will stickily use them only for RP approved building purposes and will do well to adhere to the rules closely and I apologize for any inconveniences I've made. Building is the main thing I love about Gary's Mod besides the RP and I hope to be allowed to build and contribute to the server and other players with my dupes. Thank you.

Posted (edited)

The 2nd note is completely valid. Not valid RP.

3rd note is also valid.

I think rather than attempting to dispute, you should apologize.

Edited by Rem

I understand, and please accept this as my apology, I want to make it clear I'm not here to cause problems, I did understand notes 2 and 3 are a grey area when I made this appeal. I never wanted to hurt anyone's RP. I will be very careful and think twice before I act with my props going forward. Thank you.

Your flag appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this blacklist to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Dumb 1