The Colombo's and Bonanno's Glitch abusing to PK me

Name of Character: Ragnar "The Iron Viking" Lothbrok

SteamID:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/LoadedBullet/

Your Discord ID#:  loadedbullet

Date of PK: 3/6/2024

Reason for PK: PK'd by The Colombo Hitmen

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: There is a clip of me being PK'd from the Colombo perspective, of them using glitches to see me through walls, and knowing my location like that.  

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/hZPzAXzqgTncSPRvO/d13378oE8zVi?invite=cr-MSxVTzEsMTU3MzA0NTE3LA

Also in the clip you can clearly hear discord voice-chat. There are some voices with clearly don't add up, Maybe im wrong 

• Like 1
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 8
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 1

If Possible I want these guys banned and PK'd

They were using glitches to find out where I was to ensure they couldn't get shot

The front door was owned by a completely different person by the name of Frank Marchiano 

• Dumb 5
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2
Posted (edited)

The room is only open to the right. Having prior knowledge of the map isn't abuse, might as well stop swapping chars after every advertisement. 

Edited by Tsum_Mini1
  • Helpful & Informative 2
  • Dumb 5

do you want to mention that u were swapping characters? womp womp

• Helpful & Informative 3

Someones mad they got PKed. Maybe not buy a town house and sit in a corner lil bro.

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 1

"Also in the clip you can clearly hear discord voice-chat. There are some voices with clearly don't add up, Maybe im wrong"
No, in the clip, you can clearly see the exact opposite. Every voice that was heard lines up with a voice box popping up in the bottom right.
With that said, it does seem like they were peeking through walls whether or not they had "prior map knowledge."
Before the door was open, "he's on the right, he's on the right side watch out." So unless he made any noise beforehand.. seems like glitching through the walls.

• Dumb 1
Just now, Carpenter said:

"Also in the clip you can clearly hear discord voice-chat. There are some voices with clearly don't add up, Maybe im wrong"
No, in the clip, you can clearly see the exact opposite. Every voice that was heard lines up with a voice box popping up in the bottom right.
With that said, it does seem like they were peeking through walls whether or not they had "prior map knowledge."
Before the door was open, "he's on the right, he's on the right side watch out." So unless he made any noise beforehand.. seems like glitching through the walls.

Where else would one hide in a room that only leads to the right side? 

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 2

This is NOT a place for us to discuss as a community the specifics of this appeal. Stop commenting.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3
Posted (edited)

The bit about the VC might be wrong I won't lie

Also regarding swapping characters, I got told by  a admin to stay on my other character for 15 minutes, and I apologised and switched back to it. then yall proceeded to use Glitches to find me and kill me within the 15 minute time limit. The front door was owned by Frank Marchiano, so the Colombo Hitmen must of used the same glitch to find out where I was in the first place

my bad monaclu just saw ur comment now

Edited by LoadedBullet
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 3
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Tsum_Mini1 said:

The room is only open to the right. Having prior knowledge of the map isn't abuse, might as well stop swapping chars after every advertisement. 

your messages are being deleted for a reason guys

• Dumb 4
  • Disagree 1
Just now, Tsum_Mini1 said:

Where else would one hide in a room that only leads to the right side? 

You've completely missed what I said. If you knew for a fact he was in the room, of course, he is to the right.
All I am saying is that from the clip, you can't see how you guys knew he was specifically in that room.

"So unless he made any noise beforehand.. seems like glitching through the walls." -Me

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1

You were in the same townhouse that we killed the rest of your friends out of the first time we were commissioned to kill you. I had 6-7 people scouring the map to locate you and the garage was unlocked. You also were swapping on and off characters to avoid detection after adverting and had a drug processor that had just finished processing cocaine ( some of which I personally stole) in the main room , indicating the house was inhabited while owning a locked door with your name on it. No shit youre inside that room.

• Dumb 3
  • Funny 4

Acctually it was't the same townhouse  at all, Also that drug processor or whatever the fuck wasn't mine, The House was owned by someone different I just owned the door to the backroom, regardless in the clip you can clearly see you or your friend abusing glitches to find where I was to ensure he wouldn't get shot, and I could get shot easily.

I won't respond anymore due to it not beign a discussion just tryna inform you [also I didn't know i had to be on my other char for 15 minutes, and a admin told me to get back on him so I did]

• Dumb 2
  • Disagree 3
Posted (edited)

So to put it pretty blankly,

This is pretty obvious abuse of a game function, and its really dumb to not only record yourself but also to post it. As for claims that the appealer broke any rules, really no evidence to show that. Obviously you can't just blatantly do this kind of thing, and I'd try first person next time.

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.

Edited by KingJewMonaclu