Pk Appeal

Name of Character: Jack Mores

SteamID: 76561198806920004

Your Discord ID# Lynx034

Date of PK: 03/06/2024

Reason for PK: Legit no reason as far as im aware

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: Since its for no reason as far as I know unless I can be provided with one

PKing admin here,

You were pked out of the Colombo Crime Family with Don's Orders for the reason "disrespect and breaking family rules".

These disrespect situations are almost never just one time, but instead multiple times or larger scale situations.

(You were meant to be pked on death in the car with your friend Jake Newgold, but my adminstick wouldn't let me target you so I had to pk you when you respawned.)

Mind telling me which rules were broken and disrespect? since I cant think of 1 time

3 minutes ago, Lynx said:

Mind telling me which rules were broken and disrespect? since I cant think of 1 time

When joining a faction you received a prompt on your screen saying something along the lines of "Joining an illegal faction is extremely dangerous and can get your character killed at any time ... etc".

They didn't specify to me in the sit what exactly the disrespect was. You broke faction rules, not server rules. I am not in the Colombo's therefore I do not know their rules. 

The PK is a consequence from roleplay actions where the don (boss) of the crime family, that you decided to join and vowed you life to, decided you could no longer be kept alive.

So borderline a pk for no reason in that case ig?

1 minute ago, Lynx said:

So borderline a pk for no reason in that case ig?

I hate to be that guy but you dont need that much reason for a pk, you could be killed because a made guy doesnt like you, simple as that, you are given a prompt to accept when you join a faction that said faction reserves the right to kill you should they feel necessary

I see, kinda bs but ig it is what it is

That's how mafia work... backdoor politics. Can't be disrespecting the don

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.