note

Posted (edited)

Your Character or Steam Name: Faith

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:564136784

Your Discord ID#: faithsm 

Reason for ban: N/A (note)

Length of ban: N/A (note) 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute

Why should you be unbanned? was noted for RDM after defending myself from another cop pulling out a fire arm on me while their gun may not have been up at the time i had shot i didnt have enough time to see their gun was down to stop shooting! i do not believe the fact that we are both police officers excuses the fact of them pulling on me and coincidently got shot. it is also important to note, the person who killed me said "time to get noted again" this was because they had rdmed me a few days before and i had reported them. them saying that shows their intent to shoot me at the time.
i believe a acted fully in self defence and in line with the rules, i do not think nour did this maliciously but i believe he has miss judged. 
ALSO NOTE I AM OFF DUTY IN THIS CLIP THEREFORE COULD NOT HAVE TAKEN ACTION BY ARRESTING THEM!
Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/hZ1aHVcZld2FLu6P8/d13370Q2xwZ1?invite=cr-MSxvTFosMTQ2OTAxMDYzLA

Edited by Faith
  • Dumb 1

I mean you guys both broke rp. But why was shooting him necessary? I don’t really see the purpose especially since you’re an officer. Just because you’re off duty doesn’t mean you can shoot police. Shooting police as an officer yourself isn’t allowed either. 

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.