Giuseppe Flag Apeal

Posted (edited)

Your Name: Giuseppe Stella

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:178155888

Staff Member involved:anzati

What flags were blacklisted from you?: Pet flags 

Reason for blacklist (if given): I propped pushed a Car into the sky trying to flip it around for the owner of the vehicle .which is who put the barrel down .

Why should they be returned?: I understand i made a mistake and can reflect and learn from it now that i know and have read over the pet flag rules a conditions i wont be making the same mistake as i dont want to get blacklisted perma.thanks and once again sorry 

Edited by simplevibes47
wrong name

Flag taking admin here,

The officer in the clip reported you for abusing your PET flags, you admitted multiple times in the sit that you intentionally did it. Blamed it on your mouse's DPI settings but still admitted it was intentional. In the clip you can see the first flip sends the car to the sky, sure understandable, but then you send it to the sky a second time, that is why I revoked your PET flags because not once, but twice, you did the same thing to the car. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/hZ5rOnIEIOpuESHXI/A1I2G9uqZ4SD?invite=cr-MSxKTzksMjM0MDk4MDk0LA

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

Flag taking admin here,

The officer in the clip reported you for abusing your PET flags, you admitted multiple times in the sit that you intentionally did it. Blamed it on your mouse's DPI settings but still admitted it was intentional. In the clip you can see the first flip sends the car to the sky, sure understandable, but then you send it to the sky a second time, that is why I revoked your PET flags because not once, but twice, you did the same thing to the car. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/hZ5rOnIEIOpuESHXI/A1I2G9uqZ4SD?invite=cr-MSxKTzksMjM0MDk4MDk0LA

in that video you can hear the owner of the car say we are trying to flip my vehicle first time he tried to flip it he got it stuck so i tried and forgot my mouse is on fast mode and flipped it  and it was still up side down so i tried again but it was no minge activity and the second time i flipped it out of sky box but i understand my mistake and wont use it like that anymore aswell as i was doing it to help someone not to be a minge as i have never had a issue like this before and yes i did say i prop pushed a car what would be the reason to lie if i had no bad intent towards it .

Edited by simplevibes47

and also  when i said it was intentional i was speaking about me trying to flip the car back around why would i shoot a car up past skybox when im waiting to get a ride from it but honestly like i said my mistake and i wont be using flags for flippin my friends car arounnd anymore 

There is trying to flip the car back over and then there is just throwing the car up into the air multiple times just for the fun of it and this is very clearly the latter, this partnered with your replies leads me to believe you are just a minge and trying to say "oh my mouse was on fast mode" instead of just taking responsibility for being an idiot if you did it once then maybe understandable but you did it at least 3 times.

Your flag appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this blacklist to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.