Banned Wrongfully for revenge pk even tho they pulled a gun on me while i was mugging

Your Character or Steam Name: Luca Lothbrok

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): https://steamcommunity.com/id/MRLogicNova/

Your Discord ID#: MrLogicnova

Reason for ban: Revenge pk

Length of ban: 2 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Me and a group of 5 guys because there place is right next to us and we needed to get some cash previously i got pked by a Rockefeller employee and there was 2 people online from there and we shouted at her to put her hands up and in retaliation she pulled out her gun and shot at us in doing so i shot my gun all we where trying to do is get money and the person decided to get her gun instead from surrendering as well as i wasn't pked by that Rockefeller employee i was pked by a different person  and my superior advised us to mug  Rockefeller as we were running short of money.

Why should you be unbanned? because i didn't break any rules  i  was just listening to my superior

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/hYWVMBw2eeRmgo6Zv/d13377zUjbGx?invite=cr-MSxRN0ssMjE5MjgwNjg0LA

• Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1

I was there when the whole mugging happened, we wanted to mug RockerFeller for money, It wasn't even Luca's idea. 

• Dumb 1

you guys get pked by rockefeller employees and then go back for round 2 immediately 3 days after and pk them. yeah, duh. can't be doing that.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Only 2 players got PK'd last time. We weren't doing it to PK them. everyone was following Muggin Rules. Nobody did this to PK anyone it was purely for money. The Rockerfeller employee saw 5 individuals, and pulled out their gun. In my opinion its king of a stupid thing to do. 

Regardless I don't think this guy should be banned because of that. [It wasn't even the same person that originally pk'd this fellah]

it was quite literally the same person that pked him

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

Just now, KingJewMonaclu said:

it was quite literally the same person that pked him

in the situation where i was pked i was shot by the man i was holding a gunpoint so it was not a revenge pk as well as with all do respect in my clip u can perfectly see the woman pull out a weapon to kill me

• Dumb 1

From what I got told, It wasn't but you might be right. But you must atleast see. That it wasn't malicious, or done to pk anyone. Rockerfeller is a profitable business and will get robbed, No one did this for revenge.

There is no clear time limit for how long you must wait to rob another business, How can you fault someone for mugging a establishment 3 days after they originally did it. The fault of the PK is on the person which pulled out their gun, and tried to play the Hero. not the fault of the person which simply wanted to obtain money from it. 

Should he of just not reported the PK or something, I don't get your stance.

i know it looks bad but look at it from my perspective if i didn't shoot back i would have been killed and pked and i didn't want to get pked so i shot back i understand this situation looks bad but please look at it from my eyes 

i promise i didn't perform a revenge pk all i wanted to do was have fun with my friends on the server for the small amount of time i have left to play this weekend and this was taken away from my small retaliation to getting a gun pointed at my head if i knew i would have got banned for revenge pk even though it was a mugging gone violent i would have never went Rockefeller  

• Dumb 1

You did do Revenge PK which is against the rules as stated.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.