Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Mushuleaf

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199471912695

Your Discord ID#: 851380167401799712

Reason for ban: Racket Abuse

Length of ban: 2 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute

Why should you be unbanned?: i didnt do anything wrong i was selling someone gun shipments for a discount. How is this racket abuse??? Where does it say in the rules that giving someone a discount on gun shipments isnt allowed? The definition of racket abuse is selling racket items for what you buy them for. I sold them for a discount, not for racket price.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): none

Hello, I'm the admin who banned you.

You, specifically just on your emilia character (though you did a lot of it on your prior character, hershel, too) were in the gambinos to sell your faction guns for a ridiculously discounted price. You over the course of a couple days had been given $150,000 to supply 47 TEC-9s to your faction. Your only purpose for being in gambinos was literally JUST to use their racket to sell your faction TEC-9s, whereas if they actually went to a real gambino player and bought from them, they wouldn't profit nearly as much. This is racket abuse. You can't whitelist to factions just to supply your main faction with stupid amounts of profit by abusing their racket.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.