Check NPC Timers w/ Command - !timers

Command: !timers
Output: You can't use the vendor named {vendor_name} for XXX.X seconds. You can't use the vendor named {vendor_name_2} for XXX.X seconds.

Logic: It depends on how timers are stored. If they are stored on a character basis, the /timers command would launch the timers active on that character. If stored on a STEAM_ID basis, the /timers command could ideally show all timers across all characters.

It'd be the same way as checking the NPC's timer when it is clicked on, but it checks all NPCs and doesn't open their inventories if the timer doesn't exist. It should just need to pull the timers.

Benefits: This could help make it simpler to known how much time is left to interact with your vendor NPCs without needing to go over and click on them. It should also assist in cutting down on the need for alarms for any sort of accuracy or needing to find work arounds for the timing.

If I need to explain things differently, do let me know and thank you for reading!

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 3

or you can just walk up to the vender and see how much time is left....

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, Marzii said:

or you can just walk up to the vender and see how much time is left....

Not wrong! I mostly wanted to suggest it so people wouldn't have to always walk up to the vendor is all.

+1

• Like 1

+1 would save a lot of time by not having to walk to the vendor just to check the timer.

• Like 2
  • Bad Spelling 1
On 5/30/2024 at 2:40 PM, ASkull said:

+1 would save a lot of time by not having to walk to the vendor just to check the timer.

I set a 20-minute timer as soon as I bought from the NPC.
10 minutes through, you could get your shipment.
10 minutes after that, when the timer ended, you could buy another.

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Dumb 1
2 minutes ago, Carpenter said:

I set a 20-minute timer as soon as I bought from the NPC.
10 minutes through, you could get your shipment.
10 minutes after that, when the timer ended, you could buy another.

this is also what i do, ian i love you

• Bad Spelling 1
Just now, the_perculator said:

this is also what i do, ian i love you

Thanks brotha! 💗 Love ya!

• Dumb 1

I am very neutral for this idea for a couple reasons. 

I think that this is an amazing idea for when I want to grab another shipment and I think it's annoying to set an alarm on my phone to go get another shipment. 

On the other hand it's not really RP related and will not assist in RP what so ever. But I also understand this doesn't need to be an RP thing but I would say if it's an easy implemation add it but it's nothing to struggle over.