pked even tho the guy who killed me was under fear rp

Posted (edited)

Name of Character: Zachary Finklewasser

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MRLogicNova/

Your Discord ID#: 557673831154712576

Date of PK: 29/5/24

Reason for PK: i was robbing/mugging the guy at rockerfeller with 3 guys i had a gun pointed at a guy and he pulls out an uzi and shoots me

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: i think its unfair as after the guy uzied me guys who where trollling killed my backup because they didnt like us

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

Edited by MrlogicNova
Make it make more sense
  • Dumb 3

all my clips from it corrupted

image.thumb.png.7b19d6521b14d3e968c34828f8a4901d.png

i have put time into this character and i had this guy under gunpoint and he kills me this shouldn't have been a pk

• Dumb 2

Yeah this guy had the other mf under fear rp. i was watchin it from the street

• Dumb 2

you might wanna read over the pk rules pal,,, u can find them right here! on the forums!

49 minutes ago, Faith said:

you might wanna read over the pk rules pal,,, u can find them right here! on the forums!

Pulling a weapon and ordering them to leave a property or business/to stop following you. If they refuse and you shoot them (or they break fear rp to shoot you) neither person is pk'ed. It's just a regular kill. i had this guy a gun to his head he kills me with an uzi making breaking fear rp..... 

which is why i think the pk is unjust 

9 minutes ago, MrlogicNova said:

i was robbing rockerfeller with 3 guys i had a gun pointed at a guy and he pulls out an uzi and shoots me

key word ‘robbing’

ok ua sorry for talking on pk appeal pls no forums warning!!!

In my defence the other two guys got killed by other people that’s a pk me on the other hand for shot by the guy I had under gunpoint aimed at his head he pulls out an uzi and blasts me which in server pk guidelines states it’s not a pk 

45 minutes ago, Faith said:

key word ‘robbing’

ok ua sorry for talking on pk appeal pls no forums warning!!!

U ain’t even staff bro 

• Dumb 2

Bro is complaining about actively robbing a guy, and the guy believed he was competent enough to actually fight back and now your crying that your char that you put "soo much time" into that you used for mugging someone got pk'd. 😂

Well seeing as I had a gun to the mfs head saying run me ur pockets and he pulls out an uzi and shoots me which states in server guidelines I shouldn’t be pked so maybe read before you speak and kindly shut up

• Dumb 3

I dont even know what you're getting at here. You pulled a gun on him, demanded money, and then he killed you. You're pked. Textbook pk.

28 minutes ago, MrlogicNova said:

Well seeing as I had a gun to the mfs head saying run me ur pockets and he pulls out an uzi and shoots me which states in server guidelines I shouldn’t be pked so maybe read before you speak and kindly shut up

image.thumb.png.d6cc114f83cceb70f264d587017f4414.png

Read real carefully, your openly admitted to attempting to rob/mug the person they retaliated, you died, cry about it, why don't you read the PK guidelines.

@MrlogicNova Please actually answer the format question: "What server rule was broken?"

I currently see no server rule being broken based on your description of events.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.