drbuster520 perm-ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: drbuster520

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:573046084

Your Discord ID#: drbuster520

Reason for ban: Mass RDM | POx5 | NiTRP

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology

Why should you be unbanned?

I have been permanently banned from this server for about 133 days as of writing this. In this time, I have been able to realize the fun I’ve missed out on because of my childish choices. To start, I have been banned a large amount of times for the time I’ve been playing this server. My first Mass RDM, and first ban, occurred when I was still new to this server. As most people who haven’t played any RP servers before, I gave it a try, and got bored pretty quick. I decided that I was tired of it and wanted to go out with a bang. After waiting my time, I had completely forgotten about the server. Then one day, I decided to give it another shot. My second Mass RDM was after I started playing the server legit. I had worked my way up in a faction. After some time, I had grown tired of the server. One bad night was all it took to drive me to a point where I didn’t care, and did it again, earning my second MRDM ban. I will admit I let my carelessness get the better of me on this one, and I have paid for it. My third, and last, MRDM ban was the one that finally got me my permaban. This was after I basically quit the server. I had figured that I would hop on one last time, and give the friends I met one last laugh. I do just want to say real quick that I don’t know where the POx5 comes in, I haven’t Mass RDM’d 5 times. I have only done it 3 times. (I know that doesn’t make it any better) In the time I’ve been banned, it’s allowed me to gain an alternate view that I didn’t have before. When I thought of what I did before my ban, I only saw it as a minor inconvenience that is easily fixable by a couple of comps, and something the majority of people would laugh at. I have learned since then that it puts a stop to RP situations, creates major inconveniences for both players, and the staff that have to deal with my actions, and causes chaos when people are just trying to RP. The only people who find it funny, are the ones who would only intend on causing just as much chaos as I did. Now that I’ve acknowledged my past mistakes, and addressed what I’ve learned since, I would like to explain my interest in coming back. My permanent ban from this server is the sort of thing that you would hear a saying about. It’s one of those situations where you don’t realize you miss something until you don’t have it anymore. As I mentioned above, I have friends that still play the server, and hearing them talk about it and what I’ve been missing has made me regret wasting my chances to do some dumb shit that nobody even remembers. I’ve heard about a potential new map and I just get mad at myself for ruining my chance to play on it. I know my ban record would show a minge that intended on causing damage, but I did play the server seriously once and I want to do it again. I understand that the probability of me being given another chance to show that I have matured in the months I’ve been banned is slim to none, but I’d only throw away the hope of getting it by not writing an appeal. I know if I get my last chance that it will likely be with heavy restrictions and close observation. With all this being said, I can only ask for one last chance to come back and show I’ve grown, evidenced by my actions.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1

I was the staff member that banned you.

5 POs for Mass RDM is *insane*. I can see like once. I can even see twice. But five times? That's just an actual habit.

• Dumb 1
  • Funny 1

i honestly believe in second chances and if anyone deserves it its this guy he seems to own up to his wrongs and is genuinely apologetic i think he deserves to come back   

This isn't a "second chance". Guy is so lucky he hasn't been permaed a while ago. Multiple MassRDM bans. Over a long span of time. This player can stay banned for much longer.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.