Map Revamp/ Addition

Posted (edited)

Yes, the chances are that this will be denied are higher then the age of my great grandparents but hear me out. The NYC Map (tap to take a look) is the same map currently used but there is a city addition with many shops buildings and much more places to role play. So if you would like to step up the role play even more then it already is then try this map. I am willing to donate money if there is a price to add stuff to the server like more space and I would hope that others that wanted to donate could as well. Over time role play may get boring being in the same area, and if you add this it will not only enhance the role play but it will also bring more players and you know what that means more players, more money, more fun. I think that if you add this the server will be full and there will be many more people joining and having an good experience. So if your looking for something to revamp definitely look at this.

I did overhear a year or so ago about how staff tried this but it did not work properly but hopefully it can be fixed and money can be raised for the server to get more space so staff can get this map in and uploaded.

(If you don't feel comfortable clicking the underlined link than you can use this one https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2925489145)

Edited by Anthony
  • Dumb 2
  • Funny 3

you are aware theres a new map coming VERY soon? a custom edit of south side.

also same typa vibe as this post:

• Like 3

Thanks for telling me about that!

I am currently banned so I had no clue but I hope to be un-ban by the time this is added.

Is there any leaks?

40 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Is there any leaks?

NVM I see it

Posted (edited)

Now that you concluded yourself as a retard, would you do us all the favor?

edit: you +1d my faction application so I’m gonna be nice and give an explanation: Pendred said multiple times that map was way too big for only 128 people. 

Edited by Baselsamarah
  • Agree 1

Man who is currently banned makes disconnected suggestion, more at 11.

• Funny 2