Duke Prince's Ban Appeal

Character Name: Duke Prince

SteamID: 76561199160377663

Discord ID# limb03

Reason For Ban: Minge, NITRP

Length Of Ban: 4 Days

Reason For Appeal: 

The ban was unfair, my friend and I were simply drifting around since we are racers and I accidentally hit Frosty, afterwards, he called me a retard and asked for my insurance. My friend and I were simply playing characters in roleplay and I responded "I don't have any, sorry" and left to continue drifting. Afterward, my friend almost hit him with his car and Frosty said, "Are you retarded?"  after insulting my friend we started mocking Frosty because he started, its New York during 1988 and we aren't the type of guys to let that slide, so we started ramming him with our cars.  After no warning besides "I wouldn't continue doing that if I were you." He disappeared ruining our immersion, then banning us without any sit or explanation. 

Why Should I Be Unbanned? 

Although my actions were jarring I acted in character to Duke Prince and smoked the man disrespecting me and my boy, If Frosty was in character then he should have gotten another staff member to take control of the situation if he deemed it minging and NITRP. After carefully examining the clips of (Chuck Fidel)(In character name) and mine (Duke PrinceI see that we went a little harsh on Frosty, but knowing my character better than anyone else, I was roleplaying as a gangster and member of the Polish family. As the new CO-CEO of Mike Rison Enterprises owned by (Muhammed Bali), these next couple of days are the most crucial for the development of our company, I promise to try my best to create a positive experience for everyone that I play Mafia 1988 Roleplay with. Thank you for reading my appeal sincerely Dooky Prince. 

MY FRIENDS CLIP: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2fBYAUwM9_tCjW/d1337LV3Ye7f?invite=cr-MSxYanksMjI0OTkyMTU2LA

MY CLIP: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2fBYCodczQzV3k/d13379Dg8W8G?invite=cr-MSxZZzEsMjM0NjM5NzQzLA

image.png.3d4a4c3d005582815549b19117e30219.png

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

Let me show you the clip of what happened. -1

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2fFEyJqz2dcLfq/d1337hp9RuQk?invite=cr-MSxIeVUsMTk4MDQzMzE5LA

And me calling you a retard does not mean you target my vehicle. I was not the only person that was targeted. I have seen them target more than one person through that night. There was a gang of them doing it. And I had already banned them for the exact same.

Edited by Frosty
Posted (edited)

Due to the circumstances, This issue shoudve been resolved via a sit before any punishment. All I seen in the clips was simple harrasment and couldve been handled IC.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.

Edited by caboose
Notes