Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Steam: BIGTIMETONY, Char: Chuck Fidel

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:720109735

Your Discord ID#: bigsmoke710.

Reason for ban: Minge, NITRP

Length of ban: 4 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): My Friend crashed into a guy who called us a retard multiple times, so I rammed his car a few times and he got upset and I was instantly banned no sit or nothing. I understand that is probably bad but I have a clean record after 1 week of playtime and I think its dumb to get banned for hitting a car slower than can cause damage especially without a warning.

Why should you be unbanned? :I think its wild I didnt atleast get a warning. Im pretty sure the admin was the char in this scenario but I have no way of knowing that when I think its IC

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2fBYAUwM9_tCjW/d1337OQxX32f?invite=cr-MSx2SFosMjI0OTkyMTU2LA  this is the clip of me getting banned I personally find  it pretty dumb but honestly just lmk what you think

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

After discussing this ban with other members of staff, we agree that the punishment seems very extreme for the situation that took place.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.

Edited by Toast