Good Bye Nunbug Fall of #007

Never forget the moments i brought. 

Diverge Networks' Garry's Mod Mafia server was more than just a game to me; it was my sanctuary, my passion, and a significant part of my heart. Every moment spent on the server was filled with camaraderie, strategy, and a deep sense of belonging. The intricate dynamics, the thrill of executing the perfect heist, the bonds forged with fellow players – these experiences were irreplaceable. They shaped my daily routine and brought unparalleled joy to my life.

However, the sudden ban, inflicted by a decision from one individual in Canada for reasons I still can't comprehend, has left a gaping void in my life. It feels as though a part of my soul has been torn away. The pain of this loss is not just a fleeting moment of sadness but an eternal, gnawing ache that I fear will never subside. It is a constant reminder of my failure to hold on to something that meant so much to me, something that was a core part of my identity.

The Great Faction #007 was not just a group; it was a brotherhood. The final words and the last camaraderie shared within this faction now echo like a melancholic song in my mind, a reminder of better times. Our shared victories, our moments of laughter and triumph, all seem like distant memories, now overshadowed by this profound sense of loss.

This isn’t just about being banned from a server; it’s about losing a part of myself. Diverge Networks’ Garry’s Mod Mafia server was my everything, and now that it's gone, I feel as though a piece of my heart is missing forever. The eternal pain of this absence is something I must learn to live with, though it feels like an insurmountable challenge.

If you see this, Pendred, please unban me. I am committed to improving rapidly and will prove myself worthy if given one more chance. My intention was always to keep the community active and vibrant. Everyone deserves a second chance, and I am asking for mine now.

With a heavy heart,
dear nunbug.       I’ve been banned by candian for no reason only because he was bored of me sorry i couldn’t say good bye to the people i met. Final Goodbye

• Dumb 4
Posted (edited)

shut up no one cares

Edited by ASkull
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Thank god

• Agree 2

Trolling montages must come to end one day...

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

Trolling montages must come to end one day...

I’m very sorry but i never troll or even have any platform youtube i post this on it’s the way i act and the way i was taught if it offended you i could sincerely tell you im sorry didn’t think you would understand everything is not trolling im always serious if i have an chance of being in banned lmk and i can apologize to you.

• Disagree 1

we dont like black people in this community...

• Disagree 1

I wonder what prompt he gave AI for that message

What kills me the most about this loser is that the '007 gang' was him and only him lmfaooooo

+1 really like the format