Ban Appeal ( ASAP )

Your Character or Steam Name: MariusModel25

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_1:0:234118864

Your Discord ID#:  1120789101923283015

Reason for ban: VDM

Length of ban: 24 Hours

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):

I would like to sincerely apologize to the individual I hit and to the staff member involved in this incident. After our discussion, the person I hit expressed that they no longer harbored any ill feelings, accepted my apology, and requested that I not be banned. However, despite this, I was still banned without any further discussion.

I want to assure you that I have learned a valuable lesson from this experience. I am committed to improving my behavior and contributing positively to the community. My goal is to grow on this server and become a better player and community member.

I understand that some may feel my request is premature, but I genuinely believe that I deserve another chance. Additionally, I have important in-character roleplay commitments that I need to fulfill, which are crucial to the ongoing narratives within the server.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I am eager to demonstrate that I have changed and can be a positive part of this community.

Why should you be unbanned? ^ 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I forgot to have Medal on but the Staff Member "demig0dd" can confirm...

• Like 1

I would also like to add the staff member was hired today so I believe he is trying to make his quota and at first banned me for 24 minutes not hours.. 

Good evening

i wont deny it being my first day today. I responded to the VDM ticket. After finding out from watching the clip provided to me (which I will post momentarily, I’m out right now for food, but will quote this response with the original clip given to me) and checking server logs, I had pulled you, and you had also said it was you who ran over the other player. You had originally said “can I apologize” towards the end of the sit, and then it was followed up by the other player in the sit that you could apologize. By this time, the ban was already being implemented, but I was having trouble with the command itself (which caused the 24 minute ban anyways, go me, that has also been changed)

this is just a rough draft of my response, and I will have another response as well as soon I get home to my PC

2 minutes ago, Demigod said:

Good evening

i wont deny it being my first day today. I responded to the VDM ticket. After finding out from watching the clip provided to me (which I will post momentarily, I’m out right now for food, but will quote this response with the original clip given to me) and checking server logs, I had pulled you, and you had also said it was you who ran over the other player. You had originally said “can I apologize” towards the end of the sit, and then it was followed up by the other player in the sit that you could apologize. By this time, the ban was already being implemented, but I was having trouble with the command itself (which caused the 24 minute ban anyways, go me, that has also been changed)

this is just a rough draft of my response, and I will have another response as well as soon I get home to my PC

I appreciate you coming forward and addressing this issue. However, from the beginning, I requested to apologize and receive a verbal warning because I have been preparing all day for an important IC RP meeting. I hope UA can either lift the ban entirely with a strict warning or reduce it to a 1-2 hour ban. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.4dfb0864ac176005f39602ab76fe50e1.png

image.thumb.png.7b7cd9d95f88b5046bfa0bf0ed724833.png

bluds actually retarded

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Funny 1