Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Axcurs

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:459224290

Your Discord ID#: axcurs

Reason for ban: Ban Evading

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I tried to login with another steam account and got banned could i get unbanned by any chance? Its been 6 months it was a stupid idea of me to try that.

Why should you be unbanned? I think that everyone deserves a second chance. I am sorry for my stupidity

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

• Dumb 2

bro why were you banned for ERP in the first place

image.png.2c27f1dbda1596682b9c52c3b9ab2ba6.png

Tbh i was just fucking around with my friend and did /me pulls down pants and got banned by a admin for erp

And it was a 2 day ban if i remember correctly but i joined with another steam account and got permed for evading a admin on old forums or discord ticket i dont remember said make appeal in one month and you will get a second chance but made the appeal six months later.

23 hours ago, KingJewMonaclu said:

bro why were you banned for ERP in the first place

image.png.2c27f1dbda1596682b9c52c3b9ab2ba6.png

Brother eugh 

3 hours ago, axcurs said:

Tbh i was just fucking around with my friend and did /me pulls down pants and got banned by a admin for erp

And it was a 2 day ban if i remember correctly but i joined with another steam account and got permed for evading a admin on old forums or discord ticket i dont remember said make appeal in one month and you will get a second chance but made the appeal six months later.

@Toastconfirm, did he just do a /me? or is this guy fronting and he was having nasty ass frothy sex rp with a dude?

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 1

Clearly a danger to society

try to behave

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.