I believe I have been unfairly banned

Your Character or Steam Name: susej

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:166962715

Your Discord ID#: ssusej13

Reason for ban: metagame

Length of ban: 5 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I am not aware as to why I have been banned, I forgot to log off when i went away and when I came back home I saw the ban message

Why should you be unbanned? I dont think I should as I am unaware as to what i have done wrong, but I would like to find closure and know the reasoning

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): none 

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 1

Me when I have an unofficial discord server where I talk about targets I would like to kill and actively plan how to kill them in my silly pink suit

• Dumb 1
  • Funny 2
2 hours ago, Youbear said:

Me when I have an unofficial discord server where I talk about targets I would like to kill and actively plan how to kill them in my silly pink suit

valid

3 hours ago, Youbear said:

Im a supposed "victim" Tyler D. Johnsom and Fupert "Fortnite" Dupert and all ima say is that its all fun n games no bad blood and idrc about this. He has my full concent to put hits on me cause at the end of the day we are all on alt chars js having fun

3 hours ago, susej said:

valid

bro what

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.