Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

Your Character or Steam Name:Sassy the Sasquatch 

Your SteamID 

STEAM_0:0:581040052

Your Discord ID#:kir012 

Reason for ban: rdm/ extensive pos 

Length of ban: 30 days 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): i was watching as my friend was fighting someone and i come in as the guy shoots him and i kill him before he killed my friend. 

Why should you be unbanned? I had the guys name and i killed the dude cause he was killing him. Also the staff that took the ticket is apart of the same faction which puts bias on top of it . 

Edited by YURI
  • Dumb 1

Hello, I was the staff member that banned you. You seem to leave out some very important details about your encounter. For one, your friend was just fighting someone. You came over with a group of people to someone else's property to start problems and as your friend said in the interview he wanted to kill him to show his loyalty to a different group he was trying to be apart of. When your friend initiated the fight with an axe, the other person defended themselves on their property. You decided to join in on the ongoing RDM and finish the job. The ban length was due to you having over 20x POs, with your last note from the 22nd saying you'd be banned on the next offense to include your last ban being 21 days amongst the several bans you have already received. You clearly were looking for problems and didn't show any true RP in your actions. Now, as for the bias, you are in almost every allied faction within that group, if anything the bias should be me letting you off the hook, but I try to be fair to everyone. I would have given you a shorter ban, but considering the amount of times you have been banned and your POs, I couldn't. In the attached clip, you can see you joining in masked up with a bandana at the end. Your friend initiated the fight and joined in.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2eXo9l-CrWq_I7/Dc632MJHh8qy?invite=cr-MSxiclksMTQzNzY2MTgs?mobilebypass=true

As shown in the video your friend tried to rdm someone and said person was defending themselves, then you jumped in killing him you wanted a reason to kill someone and that's evident, if you think a staff member is biased then feel free to make a staff report

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.