Tommy "Tones"

Name of Character: Tommy "Tones" (I can't see the last name)

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:49213019

Your Discord ID#:400811648799080458

Date of PK: May 13th ( I didn't make a appeal within a week because I didn't know I was PKed and was banned )

Reason for PK: Im not sure

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: Well first off I never was killed so i'm not sure how I was PKed the admin banned me and I wasn't PKed at that time and now after appealing my ban, I do not have access to the Char. The Ban was for mass scamming but it was appealed and I would like my char back what ever admin did it i'm not to sure if he logged it I asked another admin and he said that there was no log of my PK. I also think I should be unPKed is because I never died on my char and my ban was appealed where another admin thinks the situation was handled wrong regardless.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

PKing admin here.

You were pked due to your characters use for purely scamming, making it a scamming character. After consulting with UA they agreed that you could be PKed for that.

Reason: assisting his friend in mass scamming, swapping chars to whitelist his friend, metagaming for the scams
Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2d0XvR7Mtl7wzk/d13376QgsrRj?invite=cr-MSxpbVIsMTg4NDE1MjQs

Your lucky that I pked your alt character and not your first one that was helping which is your main character.

its UAs discretion if they want to unPK you as their ruling on your unban wasn’t a straight removal just a slight shortage. 

Awaiting their decision, but this is my reasoning as to why you should stay PKed

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

• Dumb 1