Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:0
Discord Username:Shadowwolfofficial
When did you first join the server: 22
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 4dya 3 hrs
Time Zone:mst
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 4 to 5 hrs a day
Have you read the rules?: i have read the rules
Do you have a working microphone?:i do 
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): yes 
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: no but i am willing to learn
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * to help make the server a better place iv been on and off for the past two years and i love being on the server i enjoy it wanna become more imvolved in the community and make it a fun better place to rp and help out tye community with there problems 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * i have past expirience in staff roles i owned servers before and helped staff multiple before i love helping and this community has done alot for me i wanna return the favor by serveing the community 
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): head mod for 2 years admin for 3years owner for 4 years i ran my own dark rp server for 4 years i was head mod on a old srp 1942 rp for 2 years and i was admin on an old black measa rp for 3 years 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: N/A
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your  reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * i think other member that do know me like me and would say i can bring alot to the table rp wise iv been in the same faction for the two years iv been in the server and love everyone in it they have had my back and ill have theres 
What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: the wedding i had with a ex of mine my faction set up a whole wedding and it wad a great time for a event we had a blast and it was really enjoyable  
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:N/A
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: i Would Switch to On Duty and Confront the Rule Breaker And warn or ban depending on situation and if they have a history of doing so 
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: report to an admin or higher to deal woth the situation
A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?:there should be no bia i handle the situation like any other staff sut and get both sides of the story and make my choice based off the storys no matter if there a friend of not 

Edited by Alexander Shadow
  • Disagree 2

Your SteamID is improper, you didn't link the correct Steam account, and you don't know how to use a spellchecker. You also have next to no time played, you really should get that up before applying. 

Time spent on the server doesn't seem like enough to me. Maybe after a few weeks or something to better understand the community and the rules themselves. Also for future application there is a staff report thread in the forums to make things easier for reports. As for the friend being involved in the sit you take the best move to not have bias opinions and or unfair judgement would be to ask another staff member to take over that sit for you.

50 minutes ago, Darkfire said:

Time spent on the server doesn't seem like enough to me. Maybe after a few weeks or something to better understand the community and the rules themselves. Also for future application there is a staff report thread in the forums to make things easier for reports. As for the friend being involved in the sit you take the best move to not have bias opinions and or unfair judgement would be to ask another staff member to take over that sit for you.

Thqnk your for the advice on the question with the friend in a sit i appriciate it 

There needs to be a level of professionalism and the fact your misspelling out the ass even if in replies when already told that’s bad is just a big red flag.

-1 Not enough time on the server

Also, on and off for the past two years and you only have 4 days of playtime? 🤔

Joined in 2022, with "4 dyas" playtime, yet you have 9 days playtime it says...

-1 Minimal effort and whos to say this inconsistent activity won't continue when you get staff? 

Posted (edited)

-1 anime watchers are not allowed on the staff team (im the shadow founder)

Edited by MxR
  • Funny 1

-1 You should play the server more often

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.