Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Vizionz

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:614125580

Your Discord ID#: .vizionz.

Reason for ban: Powergame

Length of ban: 5 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I was not aware that calling the police on someone who paid me to was powergaming He told me to call the police on him because he was making drugs so I did what he said.

Why should you be unbanned? I had no clue that it was powergaming I was given information that he was making drugs.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

• Dumb 1
Posted (edited)

From what I saw and the evidence I had it looked like you two knew each other and somewhat organised it together, he didn't pay you to do it he asked you to do it so he could "come back to Olympus" and gave you all his chars money before he pked himself. it was clear that he was just doing it to get the place raided which he thought would make Olymus like him and was pking the char anyway so had a good opportunity.

image.thumb.png.c346e3b62544a4cb42fae4b49ebdd7e5.png

image.thumb.png.86faffbda5d8e22085f5705b2176e00f.pngimage.thumb.png.f1df8dd530cb92686efbbd7dc3d1a83f.png

Edited by James

I'm going to be honest I did not see that he whispered that and If I knew it was powergaming I wouldn't of agreed to it. All I thought is he wanted to die.

• Dumb 1
Posted (edited)

Given what James has shared, I have no reason to believe that you just conveniently called the cops on a building after being given a lump sum of money.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by Toast